Who's the hardest puncher at WW?

Who's the hardest puncher at WW?

• Total voters
Wait.. So Conor’s name is actually on this list? Based on what? And.. he has actually received two votes?

You mean because of those times he flatlined Nate, right? Or because Cerrone literally understood what was expected of him and followed the script as well as any pro wrestler in history??

3 fights.. One loss by submission. One decision win by the thinnest of margins. And damage from shoulder strikes, and a spinning head kick, where only the toes made contact.

Wow. There is literally no such thing as a scientific, unbiased poll on the internet. Because literally not one single person on this planet believes that Conor is the “Hardest puncher at WW”.

no-fucking-way-nope.gif

Conor has never fought a welterweight fighter. Only lw's who agreed to not cut weight. Shouldn't be on here.

It's a tie between Akihiro Gono, Hiromatsu Kanehara and Nate Diaz.

Wait.. So Conor’s name is actually on this list? Based on what? And.. he has actually received two votes?

You mean because of those times he flatlined Nate, right? Or because Cerrone literally understood what was expected of him and followed the script as well as any pro wrestler in history??

3 fights.. One loss by submission. One decision win by the thinnest of margins. And damage from shoulder strikes, and a spinning head kick, where only the toes made contact.

Wow. There is literally no such thing as a scientific, unbiased poll on the internet. Because literally not one single person on this planet believes that Conor is the “Hardest puncher at WW”.

no-fucking-way-nope.gif

I can put Marge Simpson up there on the poll if i wanted to. It's just a fun poll, don't be such a party pooper, just take it easy. It's not that big a deal.

All time is probably Hendricks. His punching power was pretty damn insane when he was at his peak. As or right now at a high level? Luque seems to have some mean heat.

Hendricks sent Kampmann and Fitch flying across the cage almost.

Tough choice. Many of those guys have powerful hands. I voted Williams

khaos williams but he is not elite

edit: also jeremiah wells

Last edited:
Back