Whose career will be damaged most by coronavirus?

codfather

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Tiger and Serena can't really afford to lose a season.
Tiger is 44 years old and 3 majors off Jack. He almost certainly won't catch him now.
Serena is 38 years old and 1 slam off Margaret Court. Surpassing Court just became a whole lot more difficult.

LeBron is 35, CP3 and Lowry are both 34. They don't have long left.

You can argue that the older NBA guys are having time to rehabilitate. Assuming the season will restart within the year, LeBron won't drop off that much imo.

Serena has blood clotting problems from her 'supplements' and is at risk for a pulmonary embolism. I'd say she is the one with the 'underlying condition'.

Last edited:
Ovechkin not scoring 2 more goals and getting his 9th 50 goal season, tying the record.

Someone that was hoping the Olympics were going to help them make money

- A swimmer
- A wrestler
- A track and Field athlete

I am, I think, I just have difficulty mustering up compassion for wealthy famous athletes that complain..

I’m just fuckin with ya, man.

trust me I don’t give a fuck either. Lol

Especially now. A global pandemic has a way of really putting priorities into perspective.

Pacquiao is 41, Golovkin is 38 and Kovalev is 37. They don't need this right now.

Last edited:
I am, I think, I just have difficulty mustering up compassion for wealthy famous athletes that complain..
Which is why I think thise that will be hurt most by this are athletes that are in non revenue making sports and therefore need the Olympics to make put some money in the bank: field hockey, wrestling, swimming, track, table tennis, fencing, etc.

Then again.. a solid rest with lighter training to maintain might be just the thing to rejuvenate/enhance their longevity. The skills are there already. Just need to continue training and be ready as soon as the this thing blows over...

38 year old Roger Federer probably won't win another grand slam.
33 year old Nadal and 32 year old Djokovic both have a really good chance of catching him now.

Pacquiao is 41 and Golovkin is 37. They don't need this right now.
yea, but if they stay in shape, they can fight pretty much within a month of this ending. unless it last years, it will not make much difference. their schedule is not set. it isn't like they have a schedule like team sports do. they can fight and instead of taking the usual 6 months off, fight again in 3 or 4 months

38 year old Roger Federer probably won't win another grand slam.
33 year old Nadal and 32 year old Djokovic both have a really good chance of catching him now.
Joker was probably going to win Wimbledon and the US, maybe even the French. This has "helped" Fed

LeBron was most likely going to win his 4th ring with a third different team. It would have been his fan base argument for him being the goat. Not saying I agree but it would have been a hell of an accomplishment. Next year th warriors will be back, the nets and clippers will be better. As a Lakers fan, this was there best shot at winning a ship. Now if the season is cancelled, I think it becomes a great what if.

Back