Opinion Why do liberals criticize Trump's spending while proposing more spending?

Headkicktoleg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Can someone please explain this to me. I'm sure there is reason to it, like SS to offset military spending. I'd like to see something like cutting stuff to help with flowers!

Everyone is always mad when the spending is too much in the direction not catering to their needs.

Can someone please explain this to me. I'm sure there is reason to it, like SS to offset military spending. I'd like to see something like cutting stuff to help with flowers!
Because he’s not spending it in matter they understand, he’s not trying to buy votes...

Because he’s not spending it in matter they understand, he’s not trying to buy votes...

He's still giving tens of billions of dollars to farmers in welfare. I'd say that's buying votes.

Because the GOP has always portrayed itself as being fiscal discipline hawks when in actuality this could not be further from the truth.

Well during a bull economy you'd either like to see the deficit reduced so you have more ability to borrow when a recession hits.

Or at least use the deficit spending to invest in things like infrastructure, education, healthcare etc...

Instead he's deficit spending to pay for tax cuts

Last edited:
The Donald trump economic plan has not paid for itself like these trickle down losers said it would.

His goal was to cut taxes for the rich and he accomplished that.

For all those tax cuts the economy is not doing any better Than it was years ago.

Because libtards and logic don’t mix like two dicks (unless you’re a libtard, in which case they do mix, because... well like I said, they ignore logic).

<TheDonald>

Everyone is always mad when the spending is too much in the direction not catering to their needs.
It's not only the spending but the tax cuts too. We'll never satisfy everyone, maybe not even the majority, but let's try to at least have a balanced budget. We can nitpick what we prioritize to spend on but just blowing the debt out of the water won't be good for anyone in the long run.

Why did conservatives criticize Obama for his spending, but give Deficit Donny a pass?
Once you answer that question, it will be the same answer for your question.

Because libtards and logic don’t mix like two dicks (unless you’re a libtard, in which case they do mix, because... well like I said, they ignore logic).

<TheDonald>

No. The GOP has always perpetrated the myth that they care about spending, debt, deficit, etc. but every time they assume office government spending increases and the debt increases. It happens all the time and it will continue to happen .

...cause 4 Trillion is more than 97.5 Trillion

<TheDonald>

don’t expect a clear response btw... false and deficitnutman are the best they can do

Why did conservatives criticize Obama for his spending, but give Deficit Donny a pass?
Once you answer that question, it will be the same answer for your question.
I would like to clarify this somewhat.
Trump has a good economy and still spending more than Obama when Obama had a good economy. Obama was actually decreasing the deficit. Obama had bad deficits during the recession, in his first 4 years.
I can deal with Trump being a fucking idiot or a naricisstic asshole, but the one thing I will never forgive him for, is his deficits. Great economy, and he did not rebuild the infrastructure nor did he reduce the deficit.
He basically fucking blew it, by giving his rich buddies huge tax cuts, with the lie they would reinvest which is the exact opposite of what happened. This is where history will be the most unkind to Deficit Donny.
The dumbest voting block in the US is rural poor whites. They vote against their interests time after fukcing time. The reason the GOP cozies up to the Evangelicals is the Evangelicals have been fleecing the Rubes for longer than the US has been a country. The GOP makes sure the Evangelicals are taken care of , I.E they don't have to pay taxes on their G-6's, Mansions, etc., and the Evangelicals make sure the Rubes vote for the GOP, straight ticket.
I have made good money under Trump, but don't with to saddle my children with the crippling debt, he will leave the next generation. Funny his debt will probably what Makes America not Great.

Well during a bull economy you'd either like to see the deficit reduced so you more ability to borrow when a recession hit.

Or at least use the deficit spending to invest in things like infrastructure, education, healthcare etc...

Instead he's deficit spending to pay for tax cuts

giphy.gif

It's not only the spending but the tax cuts too. We'll never satisfy everyone, maybe not even the majority, but let's try to at least have a balanced budget. We can nitpick what we prioritize to spend on but just blowing the debt out of the water won't be good for anyone in the long run.

Eliminate single issue voters (wishful thinking). Problem solved. Alas it wont happen.

This , this and this .

It's not complicated .

Back