Why do the best white boxers come from Eastern Europe?

MoreKane

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
particulary Ukraine.... but in general, it seems like the best white boxers come from Eastern Europe

yes you have great western white boxers like Fury, but it seems like the only great white fighters are those from the Eastern Bloc, is there a reason for this?

its more than double the size of the rest of europe combined, and mainly contains white people???

particulary Ukraine.... but in general, it seems like the best white boxers come from Eastern Europe

yes you have great western white boxers like Fury, but it seems like the only great white fighters are those from the Eastern Bloc, is there a reason for this?
Rocky Marciano, Jack Dempsey, Tony Zale, Harry Greb, Gene Tunney, all came from America.

Rocky Marciano, Jack Dempsey, Tony Zale, Harry Greb, Gene Tunney, all came from America.
true but, in the modern era.... especially with the collapse of the Soviet Union all the post-Soviet nations have produced the best fighters

Yes ! We need more threads about race.

https://www.boxing247.com/weblog/archives/108216

They have a long boxing history, they take it very serious, they believe in their training methods, they have long amateur careers,... On the other hand I don't see that any of them has charisma. Don't expect a personality like Muhammad Ali to pop up from over there, LOL

Look at this... I'm Usyk, not Jusyk... Like a freaking robot:

Probably because there are more poor white people from the Eastern Bloc then say Western Europe and traditionally poor people (of any race) are more likely to be drawn to boxing. They have very good amateur programmes particularly in Ukraine which is where Loma and Usyk came up.

https://www.boxing247.com/weblog/archives/108216

They have a long boxing history, they take it very serious, they believe in their training methods, they have long amateur careers,... On the other hand I don't see that any of them has charisma. Don't expect a personality like Muhammad Ali to pop up from over there, LOL

Look at this... I'm Usyk, not Jusyk... Like a freaking robot:

Nah Usyk is a funny fucker, it's just English isn't his first language. Timestamped, and it's worth watching until the end.

I've met arabs and persians whiter than him. Including me.
He's a pink ginger

Idk how white you are but you're major league white if you're whiter than Canelo...he's like an albino mexican

Mostly because they fight B level competition in title fights they never earned because they have the same promoter.
Usyk at cruiser is an exception. He's actually fought the best guys in his weight class and guys who were actually still relevant.

Mostly because they fight B level competition in title fights they never earned because they have the same promoter.

Lol, I knew Seano would steal the show. I just didn't know with what exactly he'd come up this time.
I'd say they've done pretty good so far considering that they've been allowed to compete professionally for a few decades now.

btw, this is the boxer who handed Floyd Mayweather his last defeat - https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/04/...eat-floyd-mayweather-jr-still-regrets-it.html

I moved. Where did you go? To the left and right.

Why did the turkey cross the road twice?
To prove he wasn't chicken.

USSR is the reason

Back