Why is Mousasi never brought up in GOAT discussions?

Omg - sorry rich , I dont want to say it but it's not even close
Todays mousasi LARGE FAVORITE over any version of my boy Franklin.
I cant be any more honest than that.

Jesus, Rich beat wanderlei twice and one was close. Todays mousasi finishes wanderlei 18/20x and wins 20/20.

It's ok, you're not too bright when it comes to one particular fighter.

I'm not perfect, either- sure I've been "off" on certain fighters in past.
I can admit it.

Prime Wand sleeps Moose with hilarious ease

Mousasi is the MW GOAT.

greatest record by far. fact

Imagine writing that whole essay for it to all be wrong.
Lol- good baseless comeback.
Another sherdog punchline poster that I actually giggle at.
Thank you ( for the laugh).
Seriously, I notice you cause you're all over the place but you cant be right about everything.
I know I'm not but my mma acumen obviously more polished than yours ( sorry ,yo - you still ok in me book)

Prime Wand sleeps Moose with hilarious ease
LMFAO- IM crying with laughter right now.
Prime wand had the fight IQ of a bar room brawler. Mousasi would pick anyway of choice over one of the more overrated fighters in history of sport.
Thanks for the laugh.
Gegard already warned him for his coward like act on that April fools day joke when he signed with BMMA( the message was to run if in sight).....and as Rampage as a witness (and laughing as he said it)- " Gegard just entered media room and my opponent just fled like he was running from a drug test".
Apparently they fought on same card recently?
Now THATS PRICELESS.
GTFO

Because he got murked by Uriah Hall. And not far past his prime. That automatically disqualifies him.

Because out of 7 losses, 4 in his prime, only 2 are against equal level talent. Jacare and Machida. I have no issues with the Gono loss because he was so young. Can't say I'm impressed with a former 205 champ(Dream/Strikeforce) beating a former 155 champ(KotC).

Ping would beat em
<28>
Ping already afraid to fight him twice......and turned down title fight agsinst the #3 mousasi who wouldve been a -320 favorite.

Go learn about certain fighters, respectfully.

Alright you got me there lmao.
No , he didnt. HE should go watch fight and realize moose had no business leaving that arena without title.
The big problem is these morons dont know who Lovato jr. is and the roided up 5th degrom black belt mw would be top 5-6 in UFC. He actually failed to threaten with one single sub. Think about that.
That wasn't a bjj event or polaris.It was fir mma middleweight title of world and mousasi put a hole through his face and he didnt have one single scratch.

Thsts why Lovato is injured( could not accept immediate re match due majority decision) and mousasi quick to turn around to avenge macheata

I really like Mousasi, but he's not the GOAT at 185, 205, or any weight. He has some awesome wins at three weight classes and some good fights, but he's never had a long run of dominance and he has several losses at key moments in his career. Losses to Machida, Jacare, Mo, and Lovato Jr. His recent run was the longest win streak of his career probably, but a lot of those wins were against inferior competition like a very aged Dan Henderson and an undersized Rory MacDonald. They were names, but no more impressive than Bader beating Fedor when he's well past his prime. I really think Mousasi is a great MW, and if it wasn't for his loss against Jacare at a pivotal moment in his career, he should've gotten a UFC title shot.

Ping already afraid to fight him twice......and turned down title fight agsinst the #3 mousasi who wouldve been a -320 favorite.

Go learn about certain fighters, respectfully.
I stated facts.

You stated he said she said.

No , he didnt. HE should go watch fight and realize moose had no business leaving that arena without title.
The big problem is these morons dont know who Lovato jr. is and the roided up 5th degrom black belt mw would be top 5-6 in UFC. He actually failed to threaten with one single sub. Think about that.
That wasn't a bjj event or polaris.It was fir mma middleweight title of world and mousasi put a hole through his face and he didnt have one single scratch.

Thsts why Lovato is injured( could not accept immediate re match due majority decision) and mousasi quick to turn around to avenge macheata
Change you name to GegardOwnsMyHeart.

Mousasis loss to hall was a total fluke guys, that spinning back kick to flying knee followed by playing basketball with his head.. all luck.

Because he just isn't?

Whittaker is by far, the best middleweight right now. Who else has beaten Jacare and Romero x2?

Because he just isn't?

Whittaker is by far, the best middleweight right now. Who else has beaten Jacare and Romero x2?

Moose murders Whittaker. It wouldnt even be close

Mousasi is the MW GOAT.

greatest record by far. fact
Fact?
source.gif

Anderson Silva is without question the MW Goat. Even my boy @Franklin U. . who may be the biggest Moose fanboy on here would concede that.

Moose murders Whittaker. It wouldnt even be close
You realize you just make yourself look stupid when you say things like that right? Whilst I think Whittaker would currently start as a betting favourite over Moose and would likely beat him I in no way think he'd run through him. You're delusional if you think Moose murders him, would be an war.

Genuinely interested if Mousasi ends up losing to Machida, who we both can agree is a little long in the tooth these days, will you concede Moose's best days are behind him and that he's not a MW goat?

Last edited:
Back