It would have been different in old times

@BC

Injustice, absolute disgusting decision. Rampage clearly won that 49-46

Rogan was biased af in the booth as well

Mah manz didn't even get his run back

tumblr_m7wh3iY9dg1qfrkf9o1_500.gif

It would have been different in old times

@BC

Because that was so long ago. I feel like I vaguely recall, but not quite sure. I might have thought Forrest won that fight.

I thought that it could have gone either way. I know I had a tiny bit of cash on Forrest as a nice dog and felt very relieved when the decision was read.

I remember each guy winning 2 rounds clearly and I believe the 3rd being close. I had it a draw after watching twice.

I don't remember the fight that well. I remember Rampage knocked Forrest down in the 1st round but Forrest managed to low kick the fuck out of Rampage in the later rounds and mounted him repeatedly after.

Close fights are not robberies

Griffen won with low kicks but I personally had Rampage winning despite getting 10-8 by Forrest

Draw would have been the better decision

I don't remember the fight that well. I remember Rampage knocked Forrest down in the 1st round but Forrest managed to low kick the fuck out of Rampage in the later rounds and mounted him repeatedly after.

he mounted rampage one time in round 2

rounds 3,4,5 were contested on the feet iirc

I do remember Griffin tried to triangle Rampage and was about to get slammed so he let go

Because most guys love Forrest Griffin and glad he had a title run.

Saint Quinton was just being classy

How did you score Rampage vs the cops? Another close fight imo.

I will say this about Grifin vs Rampage, Rampage Jackson is a much better fighter with a much better legacy. Griffin should have been a high mid level journeyman like Bonnar, but somehow he overachieved briefly by willpower and grit. I respect that.

This right here. Even Rampage admitted he lost it at first. Then he went and lost his mind for a minute so that might have a little to do with the lack of instant rematch.

speaking of forgotten things

remember rampage's britney spearsesque mental breakdown?

rampage_jackson_arrest_04.jpg

Probably because it wasn't a robbery.

To me it was even, but Rampage limping around sealed it.

Back