Why is Rampage X Forrest not talked about among the greatest robberies

How did you score Rampage vs the cops? Another close fight imo.

I will say this about Grifin vs Rampage, Rampage Jackson is a much better fighter with a much better legacy. Griffin should have been a high mid level journeyman like Bonnar, but somehow he overachieved briefly by willpower and grit. I respect that.

Rampage 48-47, they had him in the first half but he plead the fif and walked away

giphy.gif

You can nit pick and quote lines...

look ,it was a very close fight and even IF rampage should of gotten the nod -- it clearly WASN'T a robbery nor one of the "greatest robberies of all time"

It was similar to tonights fight - this is how mma is scored and always has been, can name a million other close split fights in the same range

Rampage has only himself to blame for that loss....was really one of the first fights I remember him fighting super tentatively in

Close fights are not robberies
they can be, thats by no means something set in stone

How did you score Rampage vs the cops? Another close fight imo.
Rampage tapped out to the cops as soon as it went to the mat, wasnt a good look

Mah manz didn't even get his run back

tumblr_m7wh3iY9dg1qfrkf9o1_500.gif

It would have been different in old times

@BC
I never re watched it since, but I thought Forrest won at the time. Piqued my interest now, gonna have to watch it again. Didnt forest pretty much leg kick the entire fight and neutralize. Most of the aggression? Fuck it been a min since then

No run back coz he saved his buddy on energy drinks and KO'd Wanderlei

Rampage was the best LHW before Jones' reign

Shoot gun tapped to strikes

People LOVE Forrest from the Ultimate Fighter.

Folks hate Rampage for whoopin on Chuck twice!

And for beating the mystical Lyoto Machida.

Because it wasn't a robbery. Best case scenario Rampage gets a draw in that fight after dropping a 10-8 round in round 2. He really shit the bed that night.

He probably never got his rematch because shortly after losing the belt was when he had his mental breakdown. Following that, Forrest lost the belt the Rashad and the rematch became a moot point.

Saint Quinton was just being classy

When is he ever classy? Humping random ppl, freaking ouy and crashing into cars leaving the scene of an injured peeson. Guy has always been a bit unwired.

No run back coz he saved his buddy on energy drinks and KO'd Wanderlei

Rampage was the best LHW before Jones' reign

Shoot gun tapped to strikes

VacantUnhealthyAmericanwigeon-max-1mb.gif

Shogun broke his ribs and gave him the worst beating of his career

Still like Rampage though but you're drunk and trolling the wrong fan base

Mah manz didn't even get his run back

tumblr_m7wh3iY9dg1qfrkf9o1_500.gif

It would have been different in old times

@BC
Because rampage got his legs kicked, layed on for a round and moved backwards and landed like 5 strikes the whole fight and Forrest clearly one.

Speaking of Forrest Griffin, I always wanted to see Maurício Rua vs. Forrest Griffin 3.

Why? Forrest quit being a fighter before their 2nd “fight”.

I'm not saying that you're correct about Forrest Griffin. However, Griffin definitely won another MMA fight after Rua vs. Griffin 2 (for whatever that's worth).

Back