Why is this fight (Yan/Kowalkiewics) on the main card?

FrankDux

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Geez, what a terrible fight to put on the main card, 2 fights before the main event. Oof.

Because KK is a former title challenger and Yan is a future title challenger.

Why don't you cry about it?

No, you expect men on main cards.

Lol, ^this guy

aba.png

I thought Yan did well and showed good potential. She lit Karolina up - though her BJJ game seems weak. She's 12-1 now w her only loss early in her career to a sub. I think with some time she's going to be a top 10'er that'll stick for a bit.

I thought Yan did well and showed good potential. She lit Karolina up - though her BJJ game seems weak. She's 12-1 now w her only loss early in her career to a sub. I think with some time she's going to be a top 10'er that'll stick for a bit.
Don't bother, the dude has no interest in actually discussing the fight.

Sorry. I expect exciting fights on main cards.
Is this your first UFC event in 10 years? These fight cards are more often rubbish then entertainment. We should all just be happy the equality is upon us and we get to have these ladies fights.

It's like watching middle or high schoolers fight.

This WMMA experiment is not for me. The only thing I enjoy is Valentina beating the shit out of some overmatched chick, and even thats gotten old.

y'all got me fucked up for a second like Petr Yan was fighting.

I was like WHAT.

The fight was boring, had nothing to do with gender. Also, I'm not saying the fight shouldn't be taking place...just saying the fight didn't belong on the main card, 2 fights before the main event. That's all.

Quit projecting.

Back