Why is Trump not dealing with these rioters? It's out of hand now...

Hidden_Hand

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
What is he waiting for? Bring in the armed units, bring the national guard, the military, take back control with an iron fist. People will get away with as much as you let them.

Of all men, I thought Trump would be the one who had the balls to get it sorted but he seems hesitant?

People are getting fucked up, i've seen vids 10 on 1 basically killing them, businesses destroyed, neighbourhoods destroyed.

The only point being proven is people are animals when the law isn't upheld.

You Americans must be getting frustrated now?

this is all still just a work at this point, no real force being used by police or national guard to stop the destruction, as the silent majority looks on.

who benefits from division?

cezcc3fe19251.jpg

Lights out, nobody's home.

{<hhh]

cezcc3fe19251.jpg

Lights out, nobody's home.

{<hhh]
It sure does seem that way, huh?

Honestly as an outsider looking in it's sad to see. Obama was a pussy, no backbone, you would expect this but Trump? I am surprised.

Keep your guns loaded and stay safe Sherbros, these rioters are vicious fuckers from what I've seen, shoot to kill.

What is he waiting for? Bring in the armed units, bring the national guard, the military, take back control with an iron fist. People will get away with as much as you let them.

Of all men, I thought Trump would be the one who had the balls to get it sorted but he seems hesitant?

People are getting fucked up, i've seen vids 10 on 1 basically killing them, businesses destroyed, neighbourhoods destroyed.

Why did you think bonespurs would have the necessary moral fibre to sort this out ? .

It sure does seem that way, huh?

Honestly as an outsider looking in it's sad to see. Obama was a pussy, no backbone, you would expect this but Trump? I am surprised.

Keep your guns loaded and stay safe Sherbros, these rioters are vicious fuckers from what I've seen, shoot to kill.

Why would you expect different from Trump?

Why did you think bonespurs would have the necessary moral fibre to sort this out ? .
Well he has said the national guard is ready to go. And he has done things not many other world leaders would dare to do.

I thought the would be on this very fast.

Had he brought in the military straight away there would be no rioting.

The only positive is that the bulk of the country gets to see first hand how deranged and evil leftists are. Many will take the red pill and Dem run cities will continue to eat themselves.

The Dems want to keep PoC on the plantation. These uprisings stoked by rich leftists from Soros to the 50 year old virgin.

media ready to slam trump for any response, or no response. doesnt really matter.
Headlines already written.

Trump EViSCERATED trying to calm... er, enforce the law..., er hiding

Notice how most of the violence is in states held by Democratic leadership. I think Democrats are generally standing down to some degree because they sympathize with the terror group ANTIFA on some level.

The only positive is that the bulk of the country gets to see first hand how deranged and evil leftists are. Many will take the red pill and Dem run cities will continue to eat themselves.

The Dems want to keep PoC on the plantation. These uprisings stoked by rich leftists from Soros to the 50 year old virgin.
{<jordan}

Ah yes, "plantation" rhetoric.

I'm sure that's going to win you a lot of votes from people of color. By all means, keep going.

Back