Why is Trump not dealing with these rioters? It's out of hand now...

Your hero isn't dealing with this because he has always been completely unqualified and NEVER up to the task. He's a follower, a coward and a cunt. He's never been a leader. When the anger of people erupted, where was he, your little BunkerBitch?

Okay so then my original point stands. He should NOT send anyone into liberal cities or places that are anti Trump in which the leadership there does not want help.

So he’s at War with 60% of the nation? The 60% who didn’t vote for him and therefore in your opinions not worthy of the governments assistance, NOT Trumps.

They let them go at the end when they realized their mistake, this was just confusion in the heat of the moment. We really need to do a better job of putting some thought into each situation instead of instantly defaulting to cops are bad.

Maybe all black people need a white supervisor who can explain to the cops if they have been naughty or nice.

I don't see it as a function of them being black, the cops sounded stressed and flustered and arrested the people they saw standing infront of a store that they had just been told was being looted.
lol What?
People like you blow my mind that can so willfully ignore blatant discrimination when it is right there as plain as day.

The black lady was flagging the cops down. There were other people in front of the store that werent black.
If the black family in front of the store were looters why did they not have anything in their hands, or attempt to escape when the cops showed up?

This is how people 'resist arrest' and get shot when they are automatically assumed to be criminals because of the color of their skin.
Incidents are created because of shit exactly like this.

Is that best practices?

When you are stressed and flustered just grab the first people you find suspicious. There is nothing that could ever go wrong employing that strategy.

When you dont know who is friend or foe, yes, that is best practice.

That's the whole point here. Having an incompetent buffoon that can do nothing but make any situation worse, who sows division at every turn, it takes a long time for the actions of his admin to be undone.

As we learned after W Bush................

I believe him, yo.

Did they think that by turning off the lights that we would think he is not home?

Some one needs to knock on the door.

Us: Don? Don? It's America.
Trump: Oh hey America.
Us: Don't you think it's time for you to turn the lights on and act like the President and pull your country together?
Trump: I'm not, uh, I'm not home.
Us: Yes, you are Don and you just need to man up and be the leader you portrayed yourself to be. Remember make America great again? Well let's make America not on fire again. You may be voted out in November. You may not. But as of right now, you are the leader of the free world. You don't have to pretend you are not home anymore Don.
Trump: I'm not in here though.
Us: Yes, you are.
Trump: I'm not home right. Please leave a message. Beep.
Us: Then how are we talking to you right now, Don? Don, you can't hide forever because their are some very angry people in your country who are fed up. Turn the lights on, Don. You're not fooling anyone.
Trump: But I'm not, I'm not in here.

2da8be26bcdba18dbe08f6ff3aefb4bdb3-dark-white-house.jpg

tough to handle
could escalate even more and lead to a civil war
letting it playing out and expose themselves is one strategy

He stood in front of a church and said fuck all and made it worse.

He was better off hiding in the bunker.

He’s getting hate because he hid like a bitch during the riots, then called governors “weak” and “stupid “ for not acting stronger, and then tear gassed protestors so he could do a photo op. Bunker boy trump strikes again

Trump or the governors aren’t going to be hitting the streets during a riot. The governors could have acted stronger while taking a bath making sure their cities are under control once criminal looting and destruction of property started happening.

Are you a female by chance? You’re using emotions instead of logic like a woman.

Trump or the governors aren’t going to be hitting the streets during a riot. The governors could have acted stronger while taking a bath making sure their cities are under control once criminal looting and destruction of property started happening.

Are you a female by chance? You’re using emotions instead of logic like a woman.

Stating facts is acting like a woman?

Stating facts is acting like a woman?

You are interpreting facts in an emotional way. The fact that Trump may or may not have been in a bunker while criticizing governors is a non story. They arent generals on the front lines. They can successfully issue orders that would keep their constituents safe while gardening or taking a shit.

I mean this only in places with criminal looting and destruction by the way. The way some of the states just let it happen is ridiculous.

tough to handle
could escalate even more and lead to a civil war
letting it playing out and expose themselves is one strategy

I think this is the best option. Let it play out. Military action is really going to escalate and ramp up the already berserk situation.

Military action should be the last option. Celebrities should be calling for piece but nothing, they are pieces of shit.

If certainly not those, what is a good source, in your opinion?
Honestly there probably are none. The media is partisan. You can tune in to CNN if you're leftist or Fox if you're right wing and they'll tell you what you want to hear. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle but can only be witnessed first hand for it to be truly unbiased.

Your hero isn't dealing with this because he has always been completely unqualified and NEVER up to the task. He's a follower, a coward and a cunt. He's never been a leader. When the anger of people erupted, where was he, your little BunkerBitch?
You sound unhinged

I bet you would have sided with the Brits.

Why are these lawless Americans destroying our perfectly good tea and burning down our Royal tapestries? Don't they think we got the message. Now go home and wait for the taxes that will Shirley have to rise as of a result of this little rebellion. Wait for the bobbies who will be coming to extract our justice.

Are you legitimately comparing people who actually had an idea of what they wanted and were willing to fight for it, to the riff-raff that is currently bumbling about and causing shit, completely unsupported by anything but anecdote?

Back