Why not cut fighters in UFC if they will win by decisions?

Yrat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I mean how many UFC fighters do we have who have won 90% of their fights by decision? Jon Fitch for instance.

Why not making a deal saying "Here is a contact of four bouts, if you will win two of them by decision we will cut you" , problem solved and we will never see protracted fights and less decisions.

So in order to proceed your career you have to win 3 of 4 fights by tko/submissions, only one dec win will be accepted.

Conor is a good example AND that is WHY HE MAKES MONEY!

869130996.jpg.0.jpg

Yeah, they shoulda cut Robbie Lawler after he decisioned Matt Brown and Johnny Hendricks. Would've saved us from having to sit through those yawners with Rory MacDonald and Carlos Condit...
<26>

I mean how many UFC fighters do we have who have won 90% of their fights by decision? Jon Fitch for instance.

Why not making a deal saying "Here is a contact of four bouts, if you will win two of them by decision we will cut you" , problem solved and we will never see protracted fights and less decisions.

So in order to proceed your career you have to win 3 of 4 fights by tko/submissions, only one dec win will be accepted.

You shouldn't be allowed to watch MMA when you have ridiculous opinions of how MMA should be

You shouldn't be allowed to watch MMA when you have ridiculous opinions of how MMA should be

Do you want to spend 2 hours on a movie that never lead anywhere to the end?

Leon got a TS from being a decision machine and eye gouger, so Dana must not have a problem with it.

And yeah Leon did land a fluke headkick that finished Usman, but I doubt he can do it again in the rematch.

That is what they did with Colby Covington, but then they made an exception for guys good on the mic.

There are "decisions" where fighters are giving all that they have and then there are "decisions" where the fighters are just having a point sparring match or LnP for 3 or 5 rounds

Boring fighters need to be exposed

Back