Opinion Why wasn't Israel 2.0 in Germany? Makes sense

Israel is a fake state created by the British. It belongs to Muslims

It's their land. They were returned to their land.

Seeing as most places had people in them before people created the jewish religion and those who are spin off shows from it, demanding that land ownage and religion goes hand in hand is more retarded than saying it made sense to resettle the jews in germany after the war ended.

I mean, im sure there wouldnt be any hard feelings between all the nazis who pretended they knew nothing in the best faulty towers style and the victims of the holocaust. Perfect harmony for sure

Seeing as most places had people in them before people created the jewish religion and those who are spin off shows from it, demanding that land ownage and religion goes hand in hand is more retarded than saying it made sense to resettle the jews in germany after the war ended.

I mean, im sure there wouldnt be any hard feelings between all the nazis who pretended they knew nothing in the best faulty towers style and the victims of the holocaust. Perfect harmony for sure

I mentioned this on the OP...inb4 it turns out to be worse since USSR/Cold War was a thing...so adding Israel 2.0 near Germany could've escalated things.

However, seeing how peaceful/great of a country Germany has become, it leads me to believe that Germans would've accepted Israel 2.0 without the bloodshed unlike the middle east right now.

Germany hardly invented Pogroms against jews. Violence against Jews happened throughout the middle ages.
There was a big Wave of Pogroms in eastern Europe, which is the Region most American Jews trace their Roots to.

They did a lot more than Pogroms.
But you already knew that...

How far back In history are you willing to go here? Because Germany was conquered in ww2 they had a right to do what? Palestine was conquered too. In ww1 after the ottomans were defeated. And the ottomans had controlled the land since the 1500s. Which is why the british took over in the first place.

The jewish were sold large parts of land, by the ottoman muslims who controlled that land, for decades in the 1800s and early 1900s. Had a large population, paid for the land and were living in peace as well as they could. Despite the occasional getting attacked and massacred because they were Jewish.

Then the muslims who sold them the land(who just happened to back Germany in ww1) decided "I don't trust jews" and mass evicted them in WW1 stealing everything they had paid for in their ancestral home. So the tel Aviv and jaffa deportations happened.

Then they lost ww1 and the British decided "ummm, we are putting those jewish folks you stole land from back now mkay? And since this is like the millionth time this has happened to them in their ancestral homeland, we are working to give them permanency in the area"
@Shoden

Still waiting for an opinion on this

Im not saying every German was a Nazi......It reminds me of the MAGA idiots here in America....Sure not everybody was a MAGA idiot but the MAGA idiots still had a lot of say in country....Same with Nazis, perhaps not everybody was a Nazi but a shitload of people were.
That comparison is ridiculous. One shitload of people were interested in making America a great country to live in and keeping it safe. One shitload of people supported running through eastern Europe conquering them while setting up concentration camps.

The messiah did come. The people of Jerusalem demanded he be crucified

then God smashed the temple, and banished the people of Israel
But brought them back. In the grand scheme, WWII entirely occurred so that the Jews would return to the promised land. It's a modern indicator or the truth of The Word and the beginning of the end.

But brought them back. In the grand scheme, WWII entirely occurred so that the Jews would return to the promised land. It's a modern indicator or the truth of The Word and the beginning of the end.
Did God want them to Return? Or could what is happening now be in defiance of God

If the only point had been to create any state somewhere and at the same time punish the Germans, sure (though it also would have necessitated ethnic cleansing of Germans which the allies then would have had to commit to make it happen). But the religious significance of Germany is... you know.

Also, as an aside, punishing Germany - while certainly due and fashionable for a while - quickly was not priority 1 any more as the Cold War gained traction and the German economy was simply required to allow Europe as a while to get back on its feet:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgenthau_Plan

You do realise the German people themselves we

The German people themselves were not responsible for the holocaust, Germans before world war 2 were just regular people, same as any european nation. They weren’t all nazis. There would be no need to do anything to them other than restore peace in their country and allow them to be.
I’m assuming you were schooled in America where they don’t really teach a lot of history outside of state and American history, but the idea that all Germans were somehow bad is quite absurd and very poorly constructed from lack of knowledge.
So WW2 era Germans shouldn’t have had to give up land because they may not have been nazis, but current Palestinians should, because...

So WW2 era Germans shouldn’t have had to give up land because they may not have been nazis, but current Palestinians should, because...
Because the Arabs at the time brokered a deal and sold the land off?

But not all arabs agreed to that. Do you see how that parallels to your argument?
No.
If my landlord sells his house after my lease runs out then I am forced to move, regardless of whether or not I agree with the sale. It’s the law.

No.
If my landlord sells his house after my lease runs out then I am forced to move, regardless of whether or not I agree with the sale. It’s the law.
But you’re beholden to the actions of who’s in power. Yet you’re using that to say it only applies in one situation but not the other.

Because the Arabs at the time brokered a deal and sold the land off?
Sir Balfour declared the land a gift to the EUROPEAN KHAZAR zionists my brother, they don’t belong anywhere near a warm climate. First they steal land, next they steal The local cuisine like hummus and pass it off as their own. Imagine believing that hummus came from your ancestors in Poland lmao

But you’re beholden to the actions of who’s in power. Yet you’re using that to say it only applies in one situation but not the other.
No, because there were peace treaties signed in 1947 following the Nazis surrender.
No such peace treaty and/or agreement has been made or signed regards the Middle East. Hence it is referred to mostly as the peace process.

No, because there were peace treaties signed in 1947 following the Nazis surrender.
No such peace treaty and/or agreement has been made or signed regards the Middle East. Hence it is referred to mostly as the peace process.
So your original statement that not all Germans were nazis and therefore Germany should be free of any consequences actually should have came with an asterisk that it only should apply if a peace treaty is later signed.. got it.

Back