Crime Widespread riots after Death of George Floyd V.3, Do you support the Army being called in?

Do you support calling in the U.S. military to supplement city police forces?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably been posted, but I’m still getting caught up on the posts from last night in this thread

Vegas cop shot and on life support. Person just walked up from behind and shot the cop in the head

Las Vegas: Rioter Shoots Police Officer in the Head from Behind
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/02/las-vegas-rioter-shoots-police-officer-in-the-head-from-behind/

vegas-shooting-640x480.jpg

Pro tip: If you're a business or property owner in one these pussy liberal states and you want to defend what's you and yours by taking out a few of these scumbags, then just disguise yourself as one of the rioters and the police will leave you alone.

Real talk.
Oh shit watup Oklahoma. That's where my Dad's family is from. Hopefully you are out there doing your part in protest because Oklahoma cops kill more black people than any state per capita and not to mention the worse racial slaughter in US history happened in Tulsa but I'm sure you are aware of that.

fuck the police

I'm in NYC, so the stores that are being looted are not in the poor neighborhoods. They are in the business/ shopping districts. If we lose these stores on a permanent basis, we lose most of the external traffic that brings in wealth to NYC. All those black people, white people, brown people, and gay people have no jobs to go back to. NY will descend in to a Dinkins era again. 16 years of hard work by Guilliani and Bloomberg up in smoke in 4 nights.
Oh yeah? Have you seen Fordham Rd?

https://nypost.com/2020/06/02/fordham-is-on-fire-bronx-streets-chaos-as-looters-run-wild/

Oh shit watup Oklahoma. That's where my Dad's family is from. Hopefully you are out there doing your part in protest because Oklahoma cops kill more black people than any state per capita and not to mention the worse racial slaughter in US history happened in Tulsa but I'm sure you are aware of that.

fuck the police
I was born in Tulsa, yeah we hold some troubling distinctions to put it lightly.
No protesting from yours truly, but we did get some new gear for our gym this weekend.
20200530_162035.jpg
So we'll be posted up working all week. Take care out there my friend

"Fascists used street violence to further their political goals." - Your own words

Now here is somebody using street violence to further their political goal.

These were protesters and it was peaceful until Trump wanted to show off..

Fascists perpetrated the street violence. They weren't clearing the streets, they were smashing windows, etc.

And no, it isn't Trump's fault that there's widespread looting and destruction. It's the fault of looters and other lawless criminals.

"Fascists used street violence to further their political goals."

Like this?

"Law and order"

"Fascists used street violence to further their political goals." - Your own words

Now here is somebody using street violence to further their political goal.

These were protesters and it was peaceful until Trump wanted to show off..

It hasn't even been two weeks since Trump was praising the "good bloodlines" of Henry Ford.

<Neil01>
Oh no, there are violent protests happening nationwide and the police are clearing steets. Should the government be handing out free popsicles, too? I have run completely out of sympathy cards.

These fuckers can't loot my shops, I sell my shit online.

E-commerce has its perks. Can't loot my FBA products or Shopify stores

I think every state should have laws that hold the protesters responsible for any damage, death, or injury that occurs when occupying a public roadway without a permit to peacefully assemble. F*ck them. If you assume the risk of going 1 on 1 vs a 3,300 to 30,000 lb vehicle you reap what you sow.

Last edited:
I'm from the DC area. My Facebook feed is full of idiots excusing the violence and blaming Trump and praising that NFL choad. Man I'm so glad I'm never going back to that area again. It's lost with self deluded fools

Red: See, that's racism, pure and simple. You want white individuals who want to do certain things to be treated unfavorably because of the actions of other white individuals (i.e. holding certain jobs). It's just like wanting police to stop and frisk black individuals walking the streets because of the actions of other black individuals; one person doesn't want an individual who is the same race as people whose members hold the most desirable jobs to hold one of those desirable job, another person doesn't want an individual who is the same race as people whose members commit murder at the highest rate to be treated as unsuspiciously as individuals who are part of other races.

Yes we've been through this, according to the basic definition you provided and the one I agreed to work with it is racist. We also went through "the lesser of two evils", "the greater good", "elevating the disadvantaged class" so I'm not sure why you've come full circle, have you run out of arguments? Again, didn't I actually say "I'm looking at sectors and representation within them. It's not wrong for whites to hold any position" so I don't know why you you stated "one person doesn't want an individual who is the same race as people whose members hold the most desirable jobs to hold one of those desirable job" as I never said that?

Blue: hiring and promoting just within that group is not inherently wrong. It's possible for whites to be the most qualified for certain desirable positions. If job vacancies are getting filled by whites because minorities are being discriminated against, that's wrong and the individuals making these hiring decisions ought to be punished, not white individuals who aren't making these decisions.

Ok so how should this practice be punished and how will you be able to gauge if minorities are being discriminated against.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back