Wilder vs Fury 2 Feb.22nd FOX/ESPN PPV.

Nice. At least there is a date.

Nice. Wilder is cutting a bit close though.

Exciting, but Ill believe it when it happens.

giphy.gif

Two major networks having stakes in this fight is awesome. Think of all the mainstream advertising it will get... I think the numbers will be huge.

I just hope Wilder looks great against Ortiz and gets out of it without too much damage.

We saw the best Wilder the first fight. We didn't see the best Fury

We saw the best Wilder the first fight. We didn't see the best Fury
Ridiculous comment.

They both easily can have better showings.

Wilder hasn't given me any indication he can wake up overnight and be a more technical boxer. He is what he is. Fury was right about rushing the first fight too soon

Wilder hasn't given me any indication he can wake up overnight and be a more technical boxer. He is what he is. Fury was right about rushing the first fight too soon
Well you should watch more, hes got a hell of a lot better punch selection than he showed in their first shit show.

Two major networks having stakes in this fight is awesome. Think of all the mainstream advertising it will get... I think the numbers will be huge.

I just hope Wilder looks great against Ortiz and gets out of it without too much damage.
I also really hope that Fury looks great against the Swedish meatball

Wilder gets sparked by Ortiz now.

This is nonsense based on what wilder said yesterday. He said it should be the start of the year; feb or March. Why would he say that if it’s signed and there’s a confirmed date?
I’m still not sure that this fight will happen again

This is nonsense based on what wilder said yesterday. He said it should be the start of the year; feb or March. Why would he say that if it’s signed and there’s a confirmed date?
I’m still not sure that this fight will happen again

I’m pretty sure we will never see Wilder vs Fury 2. Fury is milking Bob dry and then he will probably sign with Eddie for the AJ fight in the UK.

I’m pretty sure we will never see Wilder vs Fury 2. Fury is milking Bob dry and then he will probably sign with Eddie for the AJ fight in the UK.
AJ wouldn't fight Fury.

And Eddie is smarter than that...although he'd sign Fury in a heartbeat probably, anybody would obviously

AJ wouldn't fight Fury.

And Eddie is smarter than that...although he'd sign Fury in a heartbeat probably, anybody would obviously

Hearn offered the fight to fury who wanted 50/50. It’s fairly clear why a fight didn’t, and may never happen, unless fury has something more to bring to the table (that’s assuming that Joshua wins the rematch).

Back