News Wilder wins arbitration battle: has the right to force trilogy fight with Fury

Wilder is so fuckin dumb. He is so dumb. He is really really dumb. Why wouldn't he wait until the winner of AJ Fury is decided then fight for all the belts and earn exponentially more money? And now he's about to ruin this fight. I hope he gets KOd. I mad

Wilder is so fuckin dumb. He is so dumb. He is really really dumb. Why wouldn't he wait until the winner of AJ Fury is decided then fight for all the belts and earn exponentially more money? And now he's about to ruin this fight. I hope he gets KOd. I mad

Would he get the winner though? Not sure he'd deserve it, maybe fighting the loser would make sense, but generally I agree with you.

Lol so this is why Fury came out with a date for the fight with AJ. He knew it would never happen. FFS, I'm so fucking sick of this shit. AJ and Fury should vacate their belts and just fight each other. The fans will know who's the true best in the world based off that fight.

If Wilder ruins this fight, he should be crucified by the boxing world.

People shouldn't sign rematch clauses if they don't want to honour them. He'll likely get some good step-aside money for it, which is his right.

In my opinion, rematch clauses are the worst aspect of boxing. This selfish move by Wilder is preventing boxing history from taking place.

Rematch Clauses should only be observed on a case-by-case basis and the opposing fighter should have some say. Ie. If a fight ends controversially, if it's a bad decision, etc. It should not be observed in the case where the champ badly loses a fight and then decides he wants another go because of an off-night. Off-nights should not be considered.

the whole announcement by Fury seemed a bit fishy, now we know why.

Arum, Warren and Fury have known about this all along, while Eddie Hearn has been getting shit from every direction, this gang of frauds have been sat there saying "oh the fight is off" and have done absolutely nothing to try and get this over the line it seems.

Hopefully we get to see Joshua fight Usyk and these pair can do whatever they like, clowning around in a non event with each other

And if by chance Wilder wins by KO what then? They'd be 1-1-1...

If this does happen, you might as well make Joshua vs Usyk and then 5 years later the winners might fight each other.

Haha major L for the bums begging for Fury vs AJ.

Now wilder gets his revenge. No tampered gloves to help fury now.
dude he doesnt have the slightest chance. he used every excuse in the book. hes trash. Tyson gonna turn him into a size queen again. At the very least accept he lost fair and square and stop with a million bullshit excuses. Wilder doesnt even want this fight he just knows his career is over and needs to cash out

Ah, and there it is.

The reason Arum & Warren have been ultra negative over the legitimacy of the deal comes out.

Well done to the 2 hall of fame promoters with decades of experience, you look like a right pair of cunts.

Hearn delivered, you 2 malingering fucks didn’t.

First fight wilder dropped him twice while all fury did was feint and taunt, that was a wilder win.
Second fight u can literally see the gloves aren’t normal.
But sure, accuse me of trolling because you can’t argue with what I’m saying.
youve no idea how boxing works clearly. those gloves were checked pre fight and watched by furys team being put on. just bottom of the barrell excuses because he got absolutely violated by a fighter so far ahead of wilder that neither he nor his fans could understand let alone accept it. eilder doesnt even want the fight but he knkws his name is dirt now and wants to cash out

First fight wilder dropped him twice while all fury did was feint and taunt, that was a wilder win.
Second fight u can literally see the gloves aren’t normal.
But sure, accuse me of trolling because you can’t argue with what I’m saying.
The more you talk the more you prove you know nothing about boxing

What do you mean gloves or no gloves? Wilder got beat because of the cheating that occurred. Anyone with working eyes can see that. Wilder won the first fight but was robbed and the second fight should be a disqualification win for him. There’s no reason to believe he doesn’t win the third.
download (1).png

the fight isnt even in the usa, just ignore this bullshit crook arbitration

Would he get the winner though? Not sure he'd deserve it, maybe fighting the loser would make sense, but generally I agree with you.

If Joshua wins he isn’t getting the winner. The contract is between fury and wilder, not all 3 of them. Joshua will have to defend his wbo belt if he doesn’t fight fury

signing a 2 fight deal after their first fight was fckin stupid and this is furys fault. He needs to fight wider, Joshua will have to defend against usyk I assume, and then hopefully they can fight. Let’s hope fury fckin smashes him again.

All wilder has done these last few years is fight mugs and keep the belt hostage. He avoided Joshua and now is potentially gonna ruin the unification fight that he was too scared to take. I hope fury retires him, HW boxing is better without him

Back