Will Islam ever fight anyone legit?

Arman and Dober likely beat all of Tony, Hooker and Felder.
DaGsXFvUMAAgNNB.jpg

Paul Felder is on record saying he doesn't want to fight Islam.

Oliveira, Chandler, Dustin, Conor, Beneil, and Tony are/were busy fighting other people.

That leaves RDA, Justin, and Hooker. Hooker probably needs some time off before he fights again, because he got knocked out and also has to deal with New Zealand's draconian covid quarantine rules.

RDA is probably angling for a Justin fight. And Justin is doing who knows what, possibly angling for a title shot.

We know Islam wants to fight RDA and he's not fighting him.
Didn't RDA have surgery? Haven't seen any updates on him in a while. He probably has higher ranked options now anyway.

No one wants to fight Makhachev. Who the hell has ever called him out without conditions? "Yeah I'll fight you, if I get to fight Khabib next" - RDA to Makhachev. /thread

Or will they keep trying to protect him to build up some Khabib-like hype?
Next opponent: Thiago Moisés

<FookIsThatGuy>

I am getting sick and tired of these hype jobs (Khamzat, Islam) being portrayed as these world beaters when all they do is fight bums.
Welp, another UFC rankings fan that thinks anyone not ranked is a bum. You think Arman Tsarukyan is a bum or you've never heard of him like a typical casual?

Probably after this fight assuming he wins. He'll have a similar path to the title like Usman where he'll have to win a shit load of fights.

In a recent interview Rizvan confirmed that Hooker also refused to fight Islam in this latest round before he was matched with Moises

Screenshot_20210602-071117_YouTube.jpg

Back