Will the Dynamite Kid ever be inducted into the WWE hall of Fame?

immyaxl

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I was very disappointed Dynamite wasn't inducted in along with Davey Boy Smith this year. Hopefully he will some day. They should've put him in when he was still alive. What a shame

Theres no way Vince would allow that bitter old broken down wheelchair bound cripple onto his Hall Of Fame stage
It would bring down the whole ceremony, you cant be sure what Dynamite would say and it would expose Dynamites horrific life story and all his comments about the WWE to the mainstream press that would somewhat cover the event
Now that hes dead, I cant see any of that changing

Theres no way Vince would allow that bitter old broken down wheelchair bound cripple onto his Hall Of Fame stage
It would bring down the whole ceremony, you cant be sure what Dynamite would say and it would expose Dynamites horrific life story and all his comments about the WWE to the mainstream press that would somewhat cover the event
Now that hes dead, I cant see any of that changing
Vince has made up with people for far less then any of the problems he had with Dynamite but I'm afraid you're right and it won't ever happen.

He's dead, so it's more likely.

Bret inducts him, says the same shit he always does about him....make it more about Bret and then move on.

Probably not, and if yes, then hopefully not before Sayama.

I was very disappointed Dynamite wasn't inducted in along with Davey Boy Smith this year. Hopefully he will some day. They should've put him in when he was still alive. What a shame

I doubt it, with all the shit that's come out about him in terms of domestic abuse, putting a shotgun to his wife's head. Dynamite isn't a big enough star where the WWE is going to take that kind of heat.

Dynamite was sadly a nasty piece of work. Superb talent, but a piece of shit. Can imagine them not viewing him as worth the hassle. Maybe they'll sneak him in as a legacy one year without a fuss. Shame, as he's otherwise deserving of a spot.

You cant put a guy who held a gun to his wifes head in the HOF.

Glad hes dead.

Last edited:
I doubt it.

Too much bad shit there. Even the guys who remember him,who knew him are like "Well.."

When Bret Hart said in his book that Dynamite didnt bother to get his teeth fixed after Jacques knocked them out,that always stuck with me. He said it was over for him,when someone finally got him back,he was never the same. Bret never tried to play him as a sympathetic character when he easily could have.

Dynamite Kid did too many things WWE does not want any association with and he was generally disliked by most people in wrestling.

I wonder if Bret is capable of making a speech without mentioning A) how he was screwed in Montreal or B) how WCW misused him. Fucking guy is a broken record
Never mentioned that in the Hart Foundation speech.

He'd still make it about himself tho, that's obvious.

"He was pound for pound the greatest wrestler I've ever seen, our matches together were so believable and innovative....when we faced the Bulldogs, they were some of the greatest matches in WWE history....."

Y'all got to get that Hitman dick out yo mouths, the dude just responds bluntly with the same answers he gives when he's asked the same questions he has gotten for 20 years.

He was lucky he died when he did and the charges were dismissed, so WWE has that plausible deniability thing on their side.

He's even luckier that he was a big enough star for Vinny to use his influence to let him walk the first time.
The coroner knew it was murder, but Mr McMahon made it all go away.

Back