Will we ever be able to legally wager on the amount of picograms in a Jones drug test?

cpirish

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Like if they set a line of -19.5 picograms, would you take over/under?

wouldn't that be something bet on how much gear the guy is on. lol

I bet you 40 picograms he comes up within 5 of this number on the next testing

Pass me some of those picograms willya?
I'm fuckin starving yo!

I don’t pretend to be a scientist, but this picto shit is crazy. From where I sit as just a dummy watching the carnage, it sure as hell seems like bones has been told “ we need you, juice, just don’t be too stupid and we can cover for you”

I don’t pretend to be a scientist, but this picto shit is crazy. From where I sit as just a dummy watching the carnage, it sure as hell seems like bones has been told “ we need you, juice, just don’t be too stupid and we can cover for you”

It’s bullshit, no matter which way the Jones groupies try to spin it.

They’re counting on the stupidity of the mma community to allow this ridiculousness to continue.

lol @ some mod moving this to the betting forum

It’s bullshit, no matter which way the Jones groupies try to spin it.

They’re counting on the stupidity of the mma community to allow this ridiculousness to continue.

Oh but their smart. They loaded the undercard with shit I want to steal my dollars and stop any boycotting lol

The hell you say

Every once in a while us common folk have to ask science why the shit we see every day is wrong. I may not be the brightest crayon in box, but burnt sienna had to be on fire at some point right?

Back