• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Windy Bag Gloves

Nice review! These look very similar to my Twins bag gloves, which I never use because I hate the open thumb.

I had a pair of these before. They were good bag gloves, now I use a bit more substantial glove for bag work (fairtex bgv9).

I'm still hoping to get some windy pro lines at some point.

Good review!!!

I had to put the glove on and check - but yeah, my thumb is similar to picture 5 when punching. I try to tuck it up and into the front part of the padding (ie. to the right in the picture). Is there a better way?

I had to put the glove on and check - but yeah, my thumb is similar to picture 5 when punching. I try to tuck it up and into the front part of the padding (ie. to the right in the picture). Is there a better way?

One of the positive things about traditional bag gloves is they allow you to make a fist that really resembles a natural fist.

th_DSC00584.jpg

Back