Winning Boxing Equipment from America Ya in Japan 2.0

yeah thats my brother

Wicked set of gear. I figured it was Danny's. too many coincidences. Puerto Rican flag, Gonzalez, UBG.

You still working at the gym? I used to go to universal for a quick minute. Don't know if you remember, Joe's nephew, Dan.

Hey what's the website for Kobudo again? Gonna update the front page.

Has anyone here ordered from America Ya recently? How long is it taking Mitani to send out order confirmations?

I want to place an order for a pair of 16oz velcro Winnings from Koubudo. It seems like he offers two versions?

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/koubudo/item/78366/

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/koubudo/item/78365/

Can anyone tell me the difference between these two?

These are the extra soft type sparring glove PS-16B. I was looking this week to buy Winnings and had to get this clarified.

Unfortunately, the regular Velcro glove MS-600B is out is stock in both Koubudo & America Ya, with a 4 week wait. So I paid $325 on ebay to get a pair sent out right away! (When you make up your mind to buy Winnings, you don't want to wait a month for sake of another $50!)

These are the extra soft type sparring glove PS-16B. I was looking this week to buy Winnings and had to get this clarified.

Unfortunately, the regular Velcro glove MS-600B is out is stock in both Koubudo & America Ya, with a 4 week wait. So I paid $325 on ebay to get a pair sent out right away! (When you make up your mind to buy Winnings, you don't want to wait a month for sake of another $50!)

Im actually about to do the same....lol. I hate wait times.

Which of those two links is the "extra soft" gloves? Are you sure they are out of stock? I tried putting one in my cart and it did it without any out of stock notification.

Which of those two links is the "extra soft" gloves? Are you sure they are out of stock? I tried putting one in my cart and it did it without any out of stock notification.

I'm not sure if these are different or the same, but neither of them are the 'regular' MS-600B. These soft type are in stock. It's the MS-600B that are sold out.

So I ordered from America Ya about two weeks ago, still no confirmation... Usually Mitani is so fast with his responses... anyone been in touch with him recently?

Looks like I may be ordering from kobudo...

I ordered in january but still haven't received anything.. Took 3 weeks to get the first email back and then was told it would take another 3-4 weeks to get to me. 6 weeks later i finally get a response back (after several emails) that the headgear is now in stock. Few minutes later i get an email that my credit card is not working and that i have to re-order with another credit card (use that credit card all the time and have no problems with it).

But still, i made a new order with another card but got the same (automatic) email that the card wasn't working. (I had used that card that same day and week for online orders without any issues) I emailed him what i had to do but haven't heard back from them for a week. What should i do? Or how come they say my card doesn't work? Its a mastercard, ordering from Belgium. Has taken so long now i'm getting a bit sick of all this waiting for the headgear and emails..

mitani is either busy as hell or doesn't care kouboudo is the way to go. Unless Kouboudo is taking long then shrug idk... When i ordered from mitani i got no response like 2months canceled the order ... ordered kouboudo got response in like 5 hrs and was simple to communicate with.

Back