Winning Boxing Equipment from America Ya in Japan 2.0

I recently ordered from America Ya, placed order on Sunday, had confirmation in about 2-3 hours. Received it by Friday in Canada, which I thought was really fast. No customs charged either. Very fast and smooth transaction.

Greetings everyone,
I've been silently lurking around these threads for a couple of days now. Got myself stock blue velcro winning boxing gloves, thanks to everyone's input on this thread. Ordered from Rakuten last Wednesday, got the confirmation email Thursday night, got the tracking number on Friday and received the gloves today!!! :icon_chee:icon_chee:icon_chee
i'll see if i can post some pics for y'all later, cheers!

Greetings everyone,
I've been silently lurking around these threads for a couple of days now. Got myself stock blue velcro winning boxing gloves, thanks to everyone's input on this thread. Ordered from Rakuten last Wednesday, got the confirmation email Thursday night, got the tracking number on Friday and received the gloves today!!! :icon_chee:icon_chee:icon_chee
i'll see if i can post some pics for y'all later, cheers!

I wish I'd gotten Velcro 14s rather than the lace up 16s I got.

Originally posted by shihtzu:

Before you post a question here search and browse other Winning threads, because almost every possible question has been answered before.

If you are looking for Winning gear, the best and the cheapest place to order is the America-Ya shop on rakuten, and not Winning USA.

Go there:
http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/boxing/

1) Register there (google translator might help) and log in.

2) Choose your gear. http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/boxing/

3) Place your order.

4) Mitani-san (the owner of the store) will contact you afterwards asking to confirm the shipping cost (always ACTUAL, no profit), expedited super fast but still cheap EMS shipping (you can see the Japanese Post prices for each weight on any item's page).

5) Confirm the shipping cost (by replying to the email) and America-Ya will charge your card (only once you've confirmed the shipping cost, NOT before this).

6) Your gear will be shipped and the tracking number provided without asking.

7) Once you have the tracking number your gear will reach you in approximately 2-4 days.

(adapted from the FB Winning boxing gear fan club)
https://www.facebook.com/WinningBoxingGear

And please, DO NOT ORDER if you are not going to pay. Because of the foreign non-payers, Mitani-san is considering closing the shop.

Question: If I want custom gear, at which step do I put in my details for custom colours or embroidery/screen printing?

First of all, when you are placing the order there will be a window for comments (below "if you have any message", I marked it with the red ellipse) available at the same step as the credit card details. It is VERY IMPORTANT to write ALL the requests there.

dEG8VS.jpg

Then you will recieve the order confirmation, you can reply to this email and send some pictures to describe your request fully if needed (but first of all accent in advance in the comments window mentioned above you are going to send the pictures then).

Actually as for the custom colours, there are actually schemes in for any kind of gear at its own page, where you can choose everthying (oz. weight and colours of each area) very comfortably instead of describing in text.

baULFM.jpg

Please remember that your card will be charged in YEN, so the amount in your local currency you can see on each item's page is the appx. current rate.

Also in case of custom gloves the general price tag you see is for 16 oz., the cost of the rest is cheaper (you can see it on the page). Your card will be charged for the appropriate amount according to the oz. weight of gloves, not for the cost of 16 oz. (unless you chose 16 oz. of course).

I ordered a custom pair of winning gloves from America Ya 2 months ago. All of the emails he sent me the following couple of days I confirmed. Since then, I have written 2 emails asking to give me an update on this order, no response. I havent been charged. I really just want to know if the order is processing or if I need to go somewhere else to purchase. Any recommendations? Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Winnings are pretty over rated imo. If you are of the means to afford them and like them then fine, other wise is buy top boxers.

Just ordered a pair of 10 oz pro fight gloves in red, anybody know how long it usually takes for him to ship to canada? praying canada post doesnt go on strike lol.
Also, for those who are getting 16 oz winnings for sparrings, I've owned a pair before and would only recommend it if your hands are VERY bad or if you are going to sparring with someone else wearing winnings.

Do you know if they do custom orders, I'm getting more and more interested in getting a pair and it's perfect that they ship to Ireland

Hi folks.

Been a while since I was on here, but thought I’d share another option for buying Winning gear. (MS-300B 10oz Velcro)

I’d tried using America-Ya on Rakuten as I’d had a trouble free transaction the last time. However, communication broke down this time and I don’t know why. Mitani just ignored my emails, even after I confirmed my order. I waited 3 weeks, but in the end just moved on. I have no idea why he wouldn’t reply to confirm the order. I was wondering if I insulted him or something – but I’ll never know!!

Anyway, I trawled the internet for other options and came across a Japanese outfit called Nile Blue. This is the only English page on their website:

http://www.boxinggoods.jp/page.php?name=internationalshipping

I sent an email (to [email protected] ) with what I wanted and within 10 mins got a quote, I made the order, paid by credit card and that was that! Easy.

(I did ask if they could describe the parcel as a low value gift, but they didn’t play ball on that – which is fair enough I suppose.)

Anyway, gloves came within a week. Easiest transaction I ever did. Recommended.

Here are the charges. Pretty much the same as America-Ya, but a whole lot easier to deal with.

Cost - JPY20500

Shipping charges : JPY3000 (To Ireland)

Credit Fee : JPY788

Total :JPY24288

=€198 Euro + €50 Euro Customs Charge

Do you know if they do custom orders, I'm getting more and more interested in getting a pair and it's perfect that they ship to Ireland

Hi folks.

Been a while since I was on here, but thought I’d share another option for buying Winning gear. (MS-300B 10oz Velcro)

I’d tried using America-Ya on Rakuten as I’d had a trouble free transaction the last time. However, communication broke down this time and I don’t know why. Mitani just ignored my emails, even after I confirmed my order. I waited 3 weeks, but in the end just moved on. I have no idea why he wouldn’t reply to confirm the order. I was wondering if I insulted him or something – but I’ll never know!!

Anyway, I trawled the internet for other options and came across a Japanese outfit called Nile Blue. This is the only English page on their website:

http://www.boxinggoods.jp/page.php?name=internationalshipping

I sent an email (to [email protected] ) with what I wanted and within 10 mins got a quote, I made the order, paid by credit card and that was that! Easy.

(I did ask if they could describe the parcel as a low value gift, but they didn’t play ball on that – which is fair enough I suppose.)

Anyway, gloves came within a week. Easiest transaction I ever did. Recommended.

Here are the charges. Pretty much the same as America-Ya, but a whole lot easier to deal with.

Cost - JPY20500

Shipping charges : JPY3000 (To Ireland)

Credit Fee : JPY788

Total :JPY24288

=€198 Euro + €50 Euro Customs Charge

Not sure if this is allowed, but I have a leather fg-2900, black, size medium as well as a synthetic fg-2900, black, size medium for sale. Both are brand new with their tags. I'm just in a rough spot and need to sell, will match Rakuten's prices and be fair with shipping.

Back