Winning Boxing Korea

Minowafanatic

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Hey G&E'ers,

I was wondering if any of you know of storefronts in Seoul which sell Winning Boxing Equipment. Shihtzu let me know that there was one such Winning store, and now I need to track it down. Help is appreciated.

Thanks!

there might be something near the stadium in Seoul? loads of sports shops there

Hey G&E'ers,

I was wondering if any of you know of storefronts in Seoul which sell Winning Boxing Equipment. Shihtzu let me know that there was one such Winning store, and now I need to track it down. Help is appreciated.

Thanks!

you live in korea?

I recently moved here

Good shout killedsirius. Worth a look 'round, even if it's not there.

Let us know if you find it and where it is, I go to SK fairly often. What are you doing there? Im next door in China, in fact, I was just in Dalian and you could se eht elights from seoul across the water.

I recently moved here

Good shout killedsirius. Worth a look 'round, even if it's not there.

Ah that's cool minow, I used to live in Song Tan, traveled to Seoul a lot when I was on military business

Shihtzu linked me to:

http://www.isami-seoul.com/

Address:

아세아빌딩
407-11 Sindang-dong (6 Dongho-ro 20-gil)
Jung-gu, Seoul

Near Dongguk University on Line 3

Also found there's store in the Singshun Women's University campus that sells Winning gloves. Just off Line 4.

Shihtzu linked me to:

http://www.isami-seoul.com/

Address:

아세아빌딩
407-11 Sindang-dong (6 Dongho-ro 20-gil)
Jung-gu, Seoul

Near Dongguk University on Line 3

Also found there's store in the Singshun Women's University campus that sells Winning gloves. Just off Line 4.

Damn they look like winning USA prices

Yeah it's pretty pricey... most of what i've encountered in Korea is overpriced. the local brands are of questionable quality.. garmy, sindo..

I wouldnt buy from them but it's nice to be able to go in and potentially try the products out firsthand, before you then go away and make the purchase online/from ratuken

I wouldnt buy from them but it's nice to be able to go in and potentially try the products out firsthand, before you then go away and make the purchase online/from ratuken

right, that makes sense. They have some pics of some custom ali gloves they had in on their site... sick.

Hello everyone !!
someone is still here ?
i revive the topic many years after. I'm French and I'm going to Seoul in few days. Do you know dress who still sell winning gloves ? Thank's for all if someone just see this message :))

Back