• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Winning Fg 2900 Red headguard pictures.

doopie2you

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Dear Sherdog users,

I just wanted to share some pictures of my new Winning FG 2900 helmet. Just to show how it looks from different kind of angles. What type of closing it has, what the fabric on the inside looks like and just a global impression.

I was looking for the best protection for my head, and probably found it in this helmet. I wanted a helmet that protects my nose from light shots but still give me a good reason to defend my face from harder direct punches. That's why i didn't go for the FG 5000.

tumblr_nwosq39VLn1s3gseno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nwosqi1Gah1s3gseno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nwosqvyrHf1s3gseno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nwosr7aSFq1s3gseno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nwosrlbvOl1s3gseno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nwosrxojOo1s3gseno1_1280.jpg

I plan on getting a red FG-5000 next. Not sure if i want leather or not though, depends if synthetic is in stock or not.

Thanks for sharing man

I plan on getting a red FG-5000 next. Not sure if i want leather or not though, depends if synthetic is in stock or not.

Thanks for sharing man

My advice would be to take the syn. leather helmet! Read somewhere that the normal leather doesn't hold up very well with all the sweat from your head. It would get stains on the inside from it..

My opinion is, de syn. leather almost feels like real leather. So unless you're a real cowhide fan then just go for the syn. leather :)

My advice would be to take the syn. leather helmet! Read somewhere that the normal leather doesn't hold up very well with all the sweat from your head. It would get stains on the inside from it..

My opinion is, de syn. leather almost feels like real leather. So unless you're a real cowhide fan then just go for the syn. leather :)
My FG2900 is a leather exterior with a synthetic interior so i might just do that.

damn, nice headgear, missed being on here. Starting to get that itch for new gear again!

Back