• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Winning MS-400 12oz Lace Up Boxing Gloves Review

I just got the same glove in black velcro. It is my main primary glove, though my next purchase will be 16oz laces in red only for sparring.

Winning is truly a revelation! Fantastic products!

@Ikane Yes the red looks lovely. Also I'm not too sure about the situation with the white piping but I saw you mention that in another thread so clearly it's bothering you. Try to send a message to Steve Mitani or PM shihtzu, one of them may be able to provide the answer you're looking for.

I know what the answer will be you have to pay more for custom. How is the hand compartment in the 12oz? i have have big hands my 16oz winning was snug for me i was thinking of getting some 12oz velcro's for the bags. Do you think 12oz would be ok with some one with large hands.

I already answered that in the review. I have really large hands also and as I said in the review, until break-in the gloves might feel too small/slightly uncomfortable, but as you break the gloves in the leather stretches a little to the extent your hands need (or at least it did for me) and the fit is pleasant.

Mixedmajik with the epic review. Well done, brother!

My feedback on gloves pale in comparison. They tend to be more in the line of glove fit good, glove look nice. :redface:

How long did they take to break in? Go my 14's and the feel horrible on the bag the first day.

How long did they take to break in? Go my 14's and the feel horrible on the bag the first day.
Man i thought it was a crock everyone saying how good Winnings were when i first got mine. I actually hardly used them and used my FIghting Sports gloves instead. That was until i broke them in lol now i wear them to work, the mall, while im typing this message lol. It took me quite a while to break them in but once they are broken in they cant be replaced.

Man i thought it was a crock everyone saying how good Winnings were when i first got mine. I actually hardly used them and used my FIghting Sports gloves instead. That was until i broke them in lol now i wear them to work, the mall, while im typing this message lol. It took me quite a while to break them in but once they are broken in they cant be replaced.

Lol, I have been using a pair of 16oz Winning for bagwork for about 2 years. Then I recently got an 18oz pair and barely used them because my hands felt cramped in them after a few rounds. This was surprising to me because of my overwhelmingly positive experience with my 16oz pair.
After about a week of daily light usage, my 18oz finally fit great.

Back