• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Winning MS-600-B Velcro Training Gloves (with pics)

Awesome review, the gloves look sweet as hell. They are leather, no? The headgear is just artificial leather I believe.

Those things look soft enough to sleep on! It looks to me like it would have a automatic broken in feel

Nice review. One of the boxers has these in blue...they ripped up after a year and a half. He still uses them though. I'll ask permission to take pictures so I can show you guys.

Nice review. One of the boxers has these in blue...they ripped up after a year and a half. He still uses them though. I'll ask permission to take pictures so I can show you guys.

For $300, a Winnings fairy from Japan should swoop in and magically repair them whenever they rip. Your boxer must be training A LOT or its just silly that they would tear like that considering the price.

Damn that sucks!! Don't get me worrying here Clamp!

The leather itself has a very forgiving feel, it stretches a lot (notice the wrinkles on the knuckle area, they appeared after first use). I'm thinking the material will expand more with further use which prevents the tearing you mention.

I'll post some updates down the track.

Awesome review, the gloves look sweet as hell. They are leather, no? The headgear is just artificial leather I believe.

Thanks Gonz, the gloves are indeed leather and the headgear synthetic, but comparing the two there is little noticeable difference. Both are AMAZING quality.

If anyone is concerned about the use of leather or not, I wouldn't worry, IMO the synthetic material may be even better than any other material I've seen. Bizarre, but true.

Sorry to hear the bad news. Hopefully you can get your son a kickass present instead =D.

Last edited:
Aww bummer man! Sorry to hear this.

Nah it's all good, sold them to a good dude on Ebay. Hopefully he gets some good use out of them. Always happy to help a fellow Sherdogger too.

Sorry to hear the bad news. Hopefully you can get your son a kickass present instead =D.

Thanks man, I will. My son is 16 months old and already loves hitting my hands like focus mitts, and practices his takedowns on the dog and cat. :D

My second son is due in March, after that if I can find the time I'm thinking of starting up my own team, and competing/coaching. I'll probably get some more Winning stuff down the track then.

I'm a bit bummed, but I'm a lucky man otherwise. Can't complain.

you sold for 150 Aud? wow, i should bought it. but i didnt even know about sherdog that time.

you sold for 150 Aud? wow, i should bought it. but i didnt even know about sherdog that time.

Yeah but now I'm thinking of buying some custom Winning stuff thanks to the guys on here and all their reviews.

I'm definately developing an addiction here.

Yeah but now I'm thinking of buying some custom Winning stuff thanks to the guys on here and all their reviews.

I'm definately developing an addiction here.

Yea Winning gear is like crack. Kazumichi even asked me "why you buy winning gear? why not other gear? winning gear is too expensive.." It's funny even he thinks that winning gear is overpriced. That being said, I am also thinking about purchasing some gloves here in the near future, just got my tax return :icon_twis

Yea Winning gear is like crack. Kazumichi even asked me "why you buy winning gear? why not other gear? winning gear is too expensive.." It's funny even he thinks that winning gear is overpriced. That being said, I am also thinking about purchasing some gloves here in the near future, just got my tax return :icon_twis

I just read that with a perfect Asian voice and I cracked myself up

I just read that with a perfect Asian voice and I cracked myself up

Haha me too. Damn Krnguy your only making it worse! My tax return is coming in next month and I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on a whole kit (headgear, cup and gloves).

I really like the look of the green and gold sets I've seen, but was thinking of trying something different. I saw Saul Alvarez rocking some purple gloves in his last fight against Hatton that looked sick, and before that he's had some silver ones that look like NASA stuff.

I've got the Charlie Sheen disease! :redface:

2psi0ee.jpg

2r7sowg.jpg

25fhniq.jpg

Alvarez-Hatton.jpg

Kazumichi sent me the PDF catalogue which he pointed out had the custom colours listed in with the clothing.

I reckon the purple looks pretty cool, I'd love to see what baby blue looks like too. Damn this addiction, damn it to hell! :icon_twis

Back