Elections Wisconsin Officially Launches Audit of 2020 Election

I agree that there will always be people that won't let go. Trust me i call out people on my side for subscribing to this bullshit all the time. I find it ridiculous in terms of staunch "fraud" having stole the election.

But theres also a large amount of seemingly normal people who still have questions about the election. I don't think theres anything wrong with that as it was certainly a unique election.

Whatever procedures were in place after the election were also poorly followed, as apprantly some of these places have already got rid of boxes of votes or deleted systems etc.
Which procedures specifically? There were audits and recounts already done in multiple states and counties as requested by the Trump campaign. There were more than 60 lawsuits regarding this election, nearly all of them without any merit. In AZ, we’re seeing this Cyber Ninjas group make multiple mistakes and blunders because they have no idea what they’re doing, and they’re making accusations that even other Republicans are calling unhinged. These people have or are trying to get access to all sorts of sensitive voter information, which certainly doesn’t make me feel very secure.
I live in WI (although I was born in AZ actually), and I am not looking forward to this circus in my state. It sounds like they’re planning on at least using a legitimate non-partisan org to audit it, but no doubt anything they do will be twisted for partisan ends, and it’s an obvious waste of money. This “audit” is expected to take months. It’s totally unecessary.

How are the democrats any better tho? Theyre probably more clueless and gullible than the right is.

Are you familiar with Jewish space lacer lady of the pot smoking, pedophile, whore monger representative from Florida? Republicans are harder on Cheney than these clowns I mentioned because Chaney told the truth about the last election. Republicans are putting on a vaudeville act for rubes.

Historically speaking there’s always voter fraud by whoever can get away with it. Look at how older movies address it, like everybody knows and it’s common sense.. There were things done this last election that would make fraud easier, period, so with or without proof an audit is completely fine. What the fk are you afraid of goofball?

If it’s bipartisan that’s 10x better, so get on board.
<BidenShutIt>
Not afraid of anything, what are you afraid of hmm. That people like you really aren't the so called silent majority, that you got played for a damn fool by a lowlife con man, that the guy staring back at you in the mirror is the snowflake you have always accused other people of being or that the rest of the country and the world is leaving you behind?

Well guess what all of your fears are 100% true, you are certainly not the so called silent majority, you did get played for a damn fool by a lowlife conman, you are that snowflake, the rest of the country and the world is indeed leaving you behind and not looking back.

and you and what I do know for a fact that no credible study done over the past 3 decades has ever shown that mass voter fraud existed before 2020 and their hasn't been one piece of credible evidence that's presented that it happened in 2020. So yes you can have a 100 audit's it won't change a damn thing, Biden will continue being President the reality tv host will continue his forced retirement in Florida and you will continue living in you own little pathetic world of delusion.

<BidenShutIt>
Not afraid of anything, what are you afraid of hmm. That people like you really aren't the so called silent majority, that you got played for a damn fool by a lowlife con man, that the guy staring back at you in the mirror is the snowflake you have always accused other people of being or that the rest of the country and the world is leaving you behind?

Well guess what all of your fears are 100% true, you are certainly not the so called silent majority, you did get played for a damn fool by a lowlife conman, you are that snowflake, the rest of the country and the world is indeed leaving you behind and not looking back.

and you and what I do know for a fact that no credible study done over the past 3 decades has ever shown that mass voter fraud existed before 2020 and their hasn't been one piece of credible evidence that's presented that it happened in 2020. So yes you can have a 100 audit's it won't change a damn thing, Biden will continue being President the reality tv host will continue his forced retirement in Florida and you will continue living in you own little pathetic world of delusion.
You’re an idiot. Literally. I’m delusional about nothing.

The only people who still think the election was stolen are stupid enough to believe in Jewish space lasers. At some point the right will just disappear, and at this rate it's going to happen pretty soon. I'll just patiently wait for another audit that turns up nothing.

I believe in space lasers but I don't think they're Jewish at all.

Oh' fuckin' please. A hollow concession is not a concession. To this day, she still maintains the election was stolen from her.
I wonder how long your daddy will

<Dany07>

The Big Lie is Donny’s BDS on full display.

Same question to you tho. Will you accept the results of the audit, that you were wrong and misled about voter fraud claims all this time, if the audit doesn’t turn up any widespread voter fraud?

Or will you keep believing there must be something out there, they just need to keep looking.

What I believe? I will believe whatever facts come out on either side. You project me to be a lockstepper like yourself. Sorry... you have the wrong guy.

I don't understand this. We already did a recount in Wisconsin and if anything Biden gained more votes.

Please restrain from the treason accusation. We can disagree with each other as countrymen without accusing each other of levying war against the united states. Biden won the election because we Republicans strayed too from the middle and embrace groundless conspiracy theories. If we want our way back, then we start talking like conservatives again and come up with policies to help Americans. Look to the future and not re-litigate the past and need to clean house and remove these RINOs from our party.

18 U.S. Code § 2381

Every one of us who has sworn the oath must act to prevent the unraveling of our democracy. This is not about policy. This is not about partisanship. This is about our duty as Americans. Remaining silent and ignoring the lie emboldens the liar. I will not sit back and watch in silence while others lead our party down a path that abandons the rule of law and joins the former President's crusade to undermine our democracy.

Wisconsin becomes the next state to audit the 2020 election as voters still question the legitimacy of Joe Biden's White House

election_liveblog_web_big_wide-e251116359ac21060231949279e5311e2d48986d-1000x562.jpg

The official audit was ordered almost three months ago by Republicans in the State Legislature, according to Newsweek. The Joint Legislative Audit Committee voted to order the audit along party lines. The audit will be run by a non-partisan body.

Republicans argue that the measure is necessary to increase transparency in the highly controversial 2020 election, as well as our election system in general. Since Biden only won Wisconsin by about 20,000 votes, it is imperative to ensure that voter fraud played no role in his victory.

Democrats voted against the measure unanimously, warning that an audit will erode trust in the system. This is despite the fact that a transparent audit is likely to restore some trust in a system with well documented irregularities in the 2020 election, widespread concerns over mail in voting and lack of voter ID laws, and over a third of Americans believing that the election was stolen.

“I know that this audit will help people understand our elections better and hopefully put to rest concerns, and if there are some problems with administration, I’m confident we’ll fix them,” declared State Senator Robert Cowles (R-WI), co-chair of the Audit Committee. The full forensic audit comes after Wisconsin only had a recount in two counties in the weeks following the 2020 election. Unlike the statewide forensic audit, the recount did not throw out ballots if they were found to be illegitimate, thus rendering such efforts ineffective.

Full article here: https://www.newswars.com/breaking-wisconsin-officially-launches-audit-of-2020-election/

They join Arizona in the audit process of the 2020 election.
I hope for the best.
IMO I believe that Biden and Harris are committing treason by being in the White House. They do not belong in the White House IMO and I believe they know that to be true. Off to prison with them.

Because the GOP has turned into the screaming Hillary voter and it’s embarassing. Trump lost get over it. At least Shillary had the dignity to take her L like a man. It’s time to move on.
Didn't she write books about her loss in the election and still regularly makes claims about why she lost?

There are people on this forum who will still argue that russiagate is real, drop a link to the mueller report, and declare victory.
There are Republicans in the Senate who will declare it real too:

It is our conclusion, based on the facts detailed in the Committee's Report, that the Russian intelligence services' assault on the integrity of the 2016 U.S. electoral process[,] and Trump and his associates' participation in and enabling of this Russian activity, represents one of the single most grave counterintelligence threats to American national security in the modem era.

The conclusion after 1000 pages of evidence.

There are Republicans in the Senate who will declare it real too:

It is our conclusion, based on the facts detailed in the Committee's Report, that the Russian intelligence services' assault on the integrity of the 2016 U.S. electoral process[,] and Trump and his associates' participation in and enabling of this Russian activity, represents one of the single most grave counterintelligence threats to American national security in the modem era.

The conclusion after 1000 pages of evidence.
Lol case in point. This idiot still thinks russiagate is real.

Let them complete the audit, they should ideally find nothing. I don't see why democrats would oppose this

I'm all for a fair, non-partisan audit. However, it won't matter if they find that everything was totally on the up and up. If they find no bamboo ballots, and no significant numbers of fraudulent votes.

If everything comes back 100% on the level, the people who demanded this audit will reject the results, question the credibility of the people they cheered for from the outset, and claim the audit was rigged.

There's no way this ends in people saying "you know what, this was a fair election and while I'm disappointed in the results, the correct candidate won". Because that's not what this audit is about. It's about pandering for now, and when it doensn't have the desired outcome it will be about stoking the flames of anger.

Back