Elections Wisconsin Officially Launches Audit of 2020 Election

tenor.gif

Wow. That gif is Leftist projection personified.

There are Republicans in the Senate who will declare it real too:

It is our conclusion, based on the facts detailed in the Committee's Report, that the Russian intelligence services' assault on the integrity of the 2016 U.S. electoral process[,] and Trump and his associates' participation in and enabling of this Russian activity, represents one of the single most grave counterintelligence threats to American national security in the modem era.

The conclusion after 1000 pages of evidence.
Holy shit, we found a live one!
tenor.gif

tenor.gif
Every time the chud leadership engages in something outrageously stupid you guys are going to act like the "Russia thing" is your get out of jail free card. You need this, desperately.

The Russia thing.... which was started by Republicans, investigated by many prominent Republicans in the FBI, Mueller's team and the Senate Intel Committee. And reached this conclusion:

It is our conclusion, based on the facts detailed in the Committee's Report, that the Russian intelligence services' assault on the integrity of the 2016 U.S. electoral process[,] and Trump and his associates' participation in and enabling of this Russian activity, represents one of the single most grave counterintelligence threats to American national security in the modem era.

It's not going to work.

Every time the chud leadership engages in something outrageously stupid you guys are going to act like the "Russia thing" is your get out of jail free card. You need this, desperately.

The Russia thing.... which was started by Republicans, investigated by many prominent Republicans in the FBI, Mueller's team and the Senate Intel Committee. And reached this conclusion:

It's not going to work.
infowars.jpg

tenor.gif

you can go ahead and tell us all about all of those zero fraud allegations and all of the evidence of 2020 election fraud that they forgot to bring to court

tenor.gif

You sound like a schizo.

If you'd prefer not to answer the question that's okay.

I'm just curious what if anything in the post you quoted that you disagreed with.

Yeah, lets just ignore the four years after that...

The comment I was responding to said that Hillary's response to losing to Trump was "essentially the same" as Trump's response in losing to Biden. We can forget the next 4 years or not, the response was NOT essentially the same.

If you think otherwise, tell me:
When did Hillary lead an insurrection at the Capitol?
When did Hillary refer to her loss as "The Big Lie."
Were there recounts going on in states 6 months after the election?

Shortly after the election Hillary said she just couldn't get the job done and she let her supporters down. Did Trump do anything like this?

We are NOT looking for examples where Hillary failed to act in the exact, precise oppose manner of Trump. We are looking for examples where the responses to losing were "essentially the same" between Hillary and Trump.

It's the same in Wisconsin as it is in Arizona: a flex.
Nothing more complicated than that.

Yeah, nobody wants to hear Democrats, or anybody on the Left, complain about an investigation. Talk about a complete lack of awareness.

And almost immediately proclaimed herself as part of the "Resistance."

I'm not saying anything about an investigation. I'm addressing the specific, (pants on fire) comment that Hillary and Trump's response to losing was "essentially the same." I can concede that Hillary talked about being part of the resistance. Will you admit that Hillary and Trump's response to losing was NOT "essentially the same."

I'm not saying anything about an investigation. I'm addressing the specific, (pants on fire) comment that Hillary and Trump's response to losing was "essentially the same." I can concede that Hillary talked about being part of the resistance. Will you admit that Hillary and Trump's response to losing was NOT "essentially the same."

I mean, ultimately they were the same. I've said before that I wished Trump would have conceded in a much more clearer way, whether he chose to continue pushing for an audit or not. Despite how each side feels about eachother, it's still the respectable thing to do. The American people are watching and this shit just doesn't look good.

If you'd prefer not to answer the question that's okay.

I'm just curious what if anything in the post you quoted that you disagreed with.

In case you're not being disingenuous, people like @Hadron90 and @foxnewsfan have not, and will not actually read the Mueller Report. They don't care what's in it. Their reptile brains refuse to accept the actual truth about Russian involvement in the 2016 election, because it runs counter to everything they want to believe. So they will just continue bleating on about how LOL YOU STILL BELIEVE IN RUSSIAGATE! either until the end of time, or until they've been properly medicated.

The truth means nothing to these people.

"Democrats voted against the measure unanimously, warning that an audit will erode trust in the system."

They not only are corrupt with this claim, but they think everyone is stupid too.

Who knows? Let them check it out. Audits tell us if things were accurate and deliver trust.

Serious question: How much trust do you believe might be cultivated here? My feeling is that trust can generally only be cultivated if people have an open mind and are willing to change their mind in the face of good evidence.

Let's assume the audit finds no evidence of mass voter fraud, or any widespread irregularities that could have changed the outcome...what proportion of Trump supporters who currently still believe the election was 'stolen' do you think will change their mind and finally accept the result?

I suspect that number is a lot closer to zero that it is to anything terribly significant. I think that the *vast* majority of conservatives who were willing to change their mind about Trump's 'rigged' claims have already done so.

Wow. That gif is Leftist projection personified.
It really illustrates the lack of substance and creativity those group-think lemmings have. Not a single idea of their own as they wait eagerly each day for narratives and marching orders from their masters...

It really illustrates the lack of substance and creativity those group-think lemmings have. Not a single idea of their own as they wait eagerly each day for narratives and marching orders from their masters...

Rich coming from the side currently engaged in cult worship

<{Heymansnicker}>

Insanely low bar state republican law makers have endorsed here. Every lawsuit was thrown out. Now every national race will have its legitimacy questioned by the loser and their surrogates when no proof is required.

Back