Multiplatform Official Next-gen WITCHER 3 Discussion

Actually i did.

The Griffin is the tutorial boss. The full game doesn't actually start until you get to Velen. You didn't even meet the main characters.

@blaseblah is right.

The tutorial is much more than just learning to slash & roll in combat.

Witcher 3 is a HUGE game and they gave it a long tutorial is a large area to teach new players how to play the game over 2.5 to 3 hours, depending how much you explore and do sidequests.

The tutorial ends when.... lets just say you meet someone wearing black and white, then you have a long conversation with someone 'royal,' and then you're in Velen, the main map of the game which is easily ten times bigger than the tutorial area.

*Free DLC inspired by the Netflix series.

Interesting.

*Free DLC inspired by the Netflix series.

Interesting.

I hate to be that guy but look where it says *Extra items inspired by... and see if you see a mistake.

How does this even happen.

I got the add ons about a month ago I have not played them yet been playing Gwent .
I hadn't played this game since it first came out , now I got kids it's hard to find time to save the world from monsters

I sure hope they won't change the looks of the game characters to resemble the netflix show characters....

I guess some new weapons, armor (Geralt armor from the show), horse stuff could be added.

Looking forward to playing this game again.

Not a big fan of the Netflix series. Can't think of anything good they can add in from there that's specific to the Netflix series.

Maybe the DLC will change the appearance of the women to match the show.

I sure hope they won't change the looks of the game characters to resemble the netflix show characters....

I guess some new weapons, armor (Geralt armor from the show), horse stuff could be added.

Looking forward to playing this game again.

Highly doubt they'll license the appearance of the all the actors/actresses of the Netflix series.

That said, its possible they'll license Henry Cavill but that's doubtful.

72265773-1566080595.jpg

*PC mod.

It'd be interesting to see how Witcher 3's sales would spike if this happens.

As for the other actresses, it'd be a big downgrade. Keep in mind in the Netflix series this is Triss.

OIP.AKRtIn1SEloRz9osIqI7aAAAAA

Hopefully the next-gen update will be out this year if the CP2077 next-gen upgrade isn't.
The studio needs a W right now and next-gen Geralt is one way – arguably, the safer way – to accomplish that. Completely agree on publishing this year being good if not optimal. I actually reckon now-ish to be an optimisation sweet spot for older titles to see upgrade; the performance and graphical leap forward from last-gen is real – but we're still at only a scant few current-gen titles, so players are hungry for any available upgrade paths.

Update for both Cyberpunk and Witcher 3. Witcher next gen not until the spring at earliest.

Hope it has RTX and DLSS, nice

Uh, why would it have either? These are console releases for PS5 and Series X/S. I haven’t seen or heard anything about any kind of updated PC version. RTX and DLSS are for PCs with Nvidia gpus.

Uh, why would it have either? These are console releases for PS5 and Series X/S. I haven’t seen or heard anything about any kind of updated PC version. RTX and DLSS are for PCs with Nvidia gpus.
Sorry I meant for the PC version.

To follow up on Dizz breaking, here's the official announcement from CDPR:

They can take all the time they need. A delay hopefully means these updates are going to be significant. My backlog is huge and I've already put hundreds of hours into both games. I am very much looking forward to those Cyberpunk 2077 expansions though.

Back