With the coronavirus in mind, will you continue to roll?

It can take weeks for symptoms to be full blown.

well I’ll let you know if anyone takes a drastic turn. The police chief here (Detroit) is currently sick with it but he told a couple of the cops it currently only feels like seasonal allergies to him. And unfortunately though the police did have an older captain pass from it.

Remember that it was Tom Deblass and Gordan Ryan that tried to kill NYC in the apocalypse. Tabor IS outside, but doing essential work with correct protocols.

i want @tekkenfan to ask us again if we remember the ebola outbreak in the US.

you know, the one where 11 people were infected and 2 died. because clearly this one is the same, with 55 thousand confirmed infected and 800 dead as of right now.
yes do you remember how everyone freaked out over ebola and west nile

lol you have a better chance dying 2 times over in a car crash than dying from this im only concerned about the gov shutting things down making life annoying than the actual virus itself

All gyms in my state are now shut down and it's looking like it's going to stay that way for a long time. I'm going to do what I can to have good solo training at home. I'm not a serious competitor anyway. Just a working class hobbyist.

lol you have a better chance dying 2 times over in a car crash than dying from this im only concerned about the gov shutting things down making life annoying than the actual virus itself
how can you still be repeating that horseshit?

literally no one is saying the issue here is everyone dying. the issue is the number of people who need medical attention, overrunning the healthcare system. when properly treated, the death rate for this is estimated to be somewhere around 2%, probably lower. but around 10% need proper medical care, and if the system is completely overwhelmed, that means the mortality rate will climb all the way up to those 10%. do tell us about another highly contagious virus with a 10% mortality rate that's hit the US and everyone freaked out about, but it totally turned out to be nothing.

that's just basic maths that even a die-hard "i won't die so it doesn't matter" chest-thumper should be able to comprehend. apparently, there is no one over 60 years old in your life that you give a fuck about. no relatives, neighbours, friends. if they're old, they can fuck off and die from this, the government should just stop annoying you.

i'll ask you the same thing i asked that other moron in this thread. what needs to happen for you to admit that this isn't a media hoax? that everyone isn't just panicking over nothing? there's 120k infected and 2k dead right now in the US. how many infected makes this real? how many dead? 10k? 100k? 1M? give us a number, tough guy.

how can you still be repeating that horseshit?

literally no one is saying the issue here is everyone dying. the issue is the number of people who need medical attention, overrunning the healthcare system. when properly treated, the death rate for this is estimated to be somewhere around 2%, probably lower. but around 10% need proper medical care, and if the system is completely overwhelmed, that means the mortality rate will climb all the way up to those 10%. do tell us about another highly contagious virus with a 10% mortality rate that's hit the US and everyone freaked out about, but it totally turned out to be nothing.

that's just basic maths that even a die-hard "i won't die so it doesn't matter" chest-thumper should be able to comprehend. apparently, there is no one over 60 years old in your life that you give a fuck about. no relatives, neighbours, friends. if they're old, they can fuck off and die from this, the government should just stop annoying you.

i'll ask you the same thing i asked that other moron in this thread. what needs to happen for you to admit that this isn't a media hoax? that everyone isn't just panicking over nothing? there's 120k infected and 2k dead right now in the US. how many infected makes this real? how many dead? 10k? 100k? 1M? give us a number, tough guy.
u r right to me i have 0 family or anyone i give a fuck about over 60 so lucky me there you really come off as a judgemental prick though lol yet trying to be self righteous here trying to bait me into a argument here

ohh and also idk what me being tough has to do with this :)

u r right to me i have 0 family or anyone i give a fuck about over 60 so lucky me there you really come off as a judgemental prick though lol yet trying to be self righteous here trying to bait me into a argument here

number of dead in the US in the year 2020 that makes this real.

spit it.

So you're happy for everyone over the age of 60 to die as long as it means you get to do what you want to do?

So you're happy for everyone over the age of 60 to die as long as it means you get to do what you want to do?
did i say that? i said i just so happen to not have any family what so ever being n my 20s now or older people i care for

Hell yeah Ima keep rolling. As a matter of fact, I put on an absolute clinic the other day. Subbed my dog 5 straight times. Complete and utter dominance. My family kicked me out of the house but it was worth it.

this is much worse than the Ebola or west Nile outbreaks.

People like you keep making this black/white analogy like its life or death as the only two outcomes.

even if this had a 0% mortality rate but everyone still needed critical care at the same rate, do you really want to risk the trauma of having to be in a ventilator in the ICU? Do you want to have potentially permanent lung damage? Or the medical bills from having to go to the hospital at all? Do you want any of your family or friends to have to possibly get 5 digit medical bills from having to get treatment for this?

Let’s say you have no family or friends. Do you want that for your community? Do you want the healthcare workers (your fellow citizens) overwhelmed to the point where they can’t function, and themselves are getting sick and dying? Do you want people that need other health care needs unsble to get care, or putting themselves at extreme risk if they have another medical issue at the moment?

incredibly selfish attitude man. Having life grind to a halt sucks, and it’s inconvenient. But these numbers are going to rise. Even if everyone did perfect social distancing and quarantine from here on out, we are on track to lose an astonishing number of lives. 7,000 Americans are dead and these numbers and things are going to pick up steam.

this is much worse than the Ebola or west Nile outbreaks.

People like you keep making this black/white analogy like its life or death as the only two outcomes.

even if this had a 0% mortality rate but everyone still needed critical care at the same rate, do you really want to risk the trauma of having to be in a ventilator in the ICU? Do you want to have potentially permanent lung damage? Or the medical bills from having to go to the hospital at all? Do you want any of your family or friends to have to possibly get 5 digit medical bills from having to get treatment for this?

Let’s say you have no family or friends. Do you want that for your community? Do you want the healthcare workers (your fellow citizens) overwhelmed to the point where they can’t function, and themselves are getting sick and dying? Do you want people that need other health care needs unsble to get care, or putting themselves at extreme risk if they have another medical issue at the moment?

incredibly selfish attitude man. Having life grind to a halt sucks, and it’s inconvenient. But these numbers are going to rise. Even if everyone did perfect social distancing and quarantine from here on out, we are on track to lose an astonishing number of lives. 7,000 Americans are dead and these numbers and things are going to pick up steam.

people were freaking out way before they even realized it was bad tho is my point im just so sick of hearing about theirs nothing you can do so why do people keep bitching about it people should be using this time to study something or find a new hobby ect while being stuck inside

Appreciate your honesty.

well yes least im honest funny how others here trying to call people bastards for not believing what they do pretending to be these super moral people yet legit trying to insult people at the same time lol pretty scummy i gotta say

Back