With the coronavirus in mind, will you continue to roll?

well yes least im honest funny how others here trying to call people bastards for not believing what they do pretending to be these super moral people yet legit trying to insult people at the same time lol pretty scummy i gotta say

Insulting people and being willing to let people die aren't the same thing bro

lol such a self righteous good person you are huh lol

I don't get what you're not getting here to think those two things are equatable. I also don't think not being willing to let people who don't need to die pass away makes me a good person. I think there are slightly higher qualifications than that.

I don't get what you're not getting here to think those two things are equatable. I also don't think not being willing to let people who don't need to die pass away makes me a good person. I think there are slightly higher qualifications than that.
no man. it's perfectly natural for someone to not give a fuck if other people die, he shouldn't be inconvenienced. see, no one is really moral, people are just pretending to be, where he is honest about his immorality.

but you're a self righteous asshole for criticising him. also fake news sheeple libtard.

no man. it's perfectly natural for someone to not give a fuck if other people die, he shouldn't be inconvenienced. see, no one is really moral, people are just pretending to be, where he is honest about his immorality.

but you're a self righteous asshole for criticising him. also fake news sheeple libtard.

Yeah if a terrorist organisation was about to kill a bunch of people and the only demand that they had was that tekkenfan doesn't go training this week then he should go.

It's what Helio would have wanted.

People are having surgery and fucking chemo postponed to not get infected, but this dude really wants to roll, huh...

lol so many pseudo intellectuals on here eh

Yeah if a terrorist organisation was about to kill a bunch of people and the only demand that they had was that tekkenfan doesn't go training this week then he should go.

It's what Helio would have wanted.
lol i find it so funny how angry you are over what i said i think it's due to you not being able to do anything about it some strong ego there

its a free country you have 0 authority tot ell anyone what they can or cants do people who think they can are truly evil and need to get over their selves id love to see anyone go up to ryan and friends and tell them they better stop rolling lol id sit back in a chair eating pop corn actually

lol i find it so funny how angry you are over what i said i think it's due to you not being able to do anything about it some strong ego there

I'm not angry about anything, I just think it's stupid.

its a free country you have 0 authority tot ell anyone what they can or cants do people who think they can are truly evil and need to get over their selves id love to see anyone go up to ryan and friends and tell them they better stop rolling lol id sit back in a chair eating pop corn actually

If it was someone in a position of authority then I'm sure they'd stop rolling. I don't see why you think that just because someone could beat me up means I can't tell them they're wrong. They're not lunatics as far as I know and I don't think if I said "Hey guys I don't think you should be rolling at the moment" that they would decide they needed to beat me up.

Uh, are you sure YOU can speak English? What is this rambling bag of words written like a fucking 1st grader?

Freedom has always been conditional in the US. Special circumstances can suspend certain freedoms, whether its war, pandemic, natural disasters or whatever so that individual fucktards don't screw things up for everyone else.

A thousand people a day are dying and that death rate is increasing every day because of retards like you who think they're fucking "woke" with muh freedom and think they're above the hype and hysteria and go party and lick toilet seats and shit.

I mean, thats not totally true. The USA is mostly free. You can't, for instance, kill someone for no reason. Or drunk drive. Or cover your eyes and shoot a gun at a crowd, killing someone, while claiming you didnt know it would happen. In fact, freedom seems limited to personal choices that do not place the lives of others at risk. Weird, right? It's almost as if your freedom shouldnt impinge the freedom of others. Either that or, if youre going to double down on anarchy and no government, you have to accept that people can shoot you for doing dangerous irresponsible shit.

I also find it strange any personal challenge to you, is redirected to a nogi grappling contest with Gordon Ryan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back