Elections Without yelling about left v right

fingercuffs

36CFIST
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me what being recalled entails? How did the process start? Did someone within the government just say they don't like Newsom and it kicks off from there?

Also, long shot, I'm a Green Card holder and a resident but not a national yet. I know I can't vote for who I want to be president, but can I vote on this recall?

Starts with signatures like a petition with a certain percent of the voting population to move forward, then it goes to a statewide vote for yes or no with mail in ballots, if it passes then gavin is out of office and we vote for a replacement.

Not sure if you can vote with green card but you have to be a citizen who receives a mail in ballot

Starts with signatures like a petition with a certain percent of the voting population to move forward, then it goes to a statewide vote for yes or no with mail in ballots, if it passes then gavin is out of office and we vote for a replacement.

Not sure if you can vote with green card but you have to be a citizen who receives a mail in ballot
Thanks. I don't know how to find out. I'm a citizen, I'm just not allowed to file for dual passport stuff yet.

Thanks. I don't know how to find out. I'm a citizen, I'm just not allowed to file for dual passport stuff yet.
Why would you keep dual to an inferior place? USA ALL THE WAY!!!

USA! USA! USA!

hulk-hogan-flex.gif

I received my ballot on Friday.

Have you voted in any state or local elections before? I dont think this Recall will go through though, its mail in ballot and people won't even bother voting, it wont receive many votes and most votes that do come in will vote no.

I think only one recall in California actually happened and that was in 2003. That was the only one that passed.

I received my ballot on Friday.

Have you voted in any state or local elections before? I dont think this Recall will go through though, its mail in ballot and people won't even bother voting, it wont receive many votes and most votes that do come in will vote no.

I think only one recall in California actually happened and that was in 2003. That was the only one that passed.
I haven't, no.
I hope it doesn't happen because as much as I think he's a smarmy git I'd rather better the devil we know with Covid right now.

Mail in paper ballots are also the easiest for Chinese hackers to flip for the candidate of their choice. That's why the GOP was and is so opposed to mail-in ballots. Because election security and integrity come first.

It started off with people not liking the way Newsom was running the state, so they banded together and gathered signatures to try and stop him moving forward.

I doubt it'll work because he has the full propaganda machine behind him but I'm voting recall.

Back