Opinion Woke Marxist Military Top Brass fire LT. Col for saying military is full of Marxists

One of the first things you are taught in the military is to not use your position to make a political statement. You throw on a uniform and take to partisan radio to flaunt your political views, you are guaranteed to get a slap. This dude new better, but the retardation in him was too strong.

No sympathy for this idiocy, and throwing him out was the right call.

One of the first things you are taught in the military is to not use your position to make a political statement.
E0Tj4q4XIAAwmiw.jpg
E0Tj4q0XsAMqcT8.jpg

Imagine deciding to be a troll in the war room and not even being original enough to come up with your own gimmick.

But to address the stupid pic; two wrongs don't make a right. Something everyone but conservatives learned around the time they began to walk.
His point was that leftists can flaunt their politics and they get rewarded. They get praise. BLM is praised.

Idiots spouting nonsense indeed

I dont know but i do know numerous military active and retired took part. How many majors are in antifa or marxists? Lets compare the numbers.
That's the point no one knows. But you cant rule it out. I have seen one member of Antifa that have joined up with the Syrian kurds in the Syrian conflict. He brought out the Antifa flag in Syria. You cant do that if you dont have connections somewhere.

That's the point no one knows. But you cant rule it out. I have seen one member of Antifa that have joined up with the Syrian kurds in the Syrian conflict. He brought out the Antifa flag in Syria. You cant do that if you dont have connections somewhere.
You can. You see there are records. When someone is arrested you can see if they served.

You can. You see there are records. When someone is arrested is records you can see if they served.
A majority of them arent even arrested. Only those that always commit the usual acts.

Media:No bricks are not being staged.

Its 2021 now no protests in Atlanta so far. No bricks reporting being reported.

Back