Opinion Woke Marxist Military Top Brass fire LT. Col for saying military is full of Marxists

Like that one event last year with a pick up truck full of bricks waiting for the protestors? and bricks lined up on a streetblock?

WAITAMINUTE!!!!!! Trump told me that they couldn't throw bricks! He told me that they would throw cans of soup!

th

Trump wouldn't lie to ME would he?!??! :(

Yes they are. Shit even our CIA DIRECTOR Brennan was an open communist.

Specifically, which tenets of Marxism does Brennan subscribe to and specifically, which tenats of Marxism was covered in your video? I don't recall Marx writing anything about lesbians in the military? Or, is this simply an exercise in everyone who disagrees is a "Marxist" regardless of whether they actually follow or believe in anything Marx ever said?

Specifically, which tenets of Marxism does Brennan subscribe to and specifically, which tenats of Marxism was covered in your video? I don't recall Marx writing anything about lesbians in the military? Or, is this simply an exercise in everyone who disagrees is a "Marxist" regardless of whether they actually follow or believe in anything Marx ever said?
Well, it’s complicated. It’s kind of a catch all. But the left does it as well. Lots of people call themselves Marxists, but they really aren’t.

like that BLM co founder bitch who buys 4 mansions with BLM donations and says that proves “Marxism works”. They claim to be “trained Marxists”

it’s a catch all for leftist authoritarianism basically now. You could call them commie fascists as well. Like China is.

Why did it kill so many people throughout history? Marxism at its core is class warfare and it was also a clever way to get rid of the czar.

Marxism isn't a sound ideology. There is to much potential for a corrupt autocratic government when all the means of production are owned by the State.

Why did it kill so many people throughout history? Marxism at its core is class warfare and it was also a clever way to get rid of the czar.

The oppressed targeted the oppressors, like the Kulaks for example. Once the problem is taken care of, the authoritarians gain complete control. Happens every time.

In the West, minorities, women and LGBTs are the oppressed and everyone else is the oppressor.
That’s what it really is. A clever way to trick people.

Overthrow the monarchies....check. Certain people(globalists) could never wield power when an absolute monarch could have them walled and shot on their very word.

And it also attacks the hated Christianity. It’s not really about promoting atheism. Look at the support for Islam now. What it was was tricking people to destroy Christianity.

Well, it’s complicated. It’s kind of a catch all. But the left does it as well. Lots of people call themselves Marxists, but they really aren’t.

like that BLM co founder bitch who buys 4 mansions with BLM donations and says that proves “Marxism works”. They claim to be “trained Marxists”

it’s a catch all for leftist authoritarianism basically now. You could call them commie fascists as well. Like China is.

It really isn't that complicated if you don't mean Marxist when you say Marxist. You really just mean people who disagree with you. Isn't that a crappy way to have a political discussion? Should the left, in turn, just refer to everyone on the right as a pedophile? No that they are all actual pedophiles, but, you know as a catchall.

So, did the officer in this piece really mean that people who follow the teaching of Marx are in the upper echelons of the military or, did he really just mean, there are people in the upper echelon of the military who do not personally support Trump?

It really isn't that complicated if you don't mean Marxist when you say Marxist. You really just mean people who disagree with you. Isn't that a crappy way to have a political discussion? Should the left, in turn, just refer to everyone on the right as a pedophile? No that they are all actual pedophiles, but, you know as a catchall.

So, did the officer in this piece really mean that people who follow the teaching of Marx are in the upper echelons of the military or, did he really just mean, there are people in the upper echelon of the military who do not personally support Trump?

youre God Damn aware of the cultural Marxism that’s going on. CRT is Marxism. These things are Marxist.

try to obfuscate all you want. Doesn’t matter. If you really think this guy means “they don’t support Trump” you’re a part of the problem.

wokeness is Marxism. The military is woke. Ergo the military is Marxist

youre God Damn aware of the cultural Marxism that’s going on. CRT is Marxism. These things are Marxist.

try to obfuscate all you want. Doesn’t matter. If you really think this guy means “they don’t support Trump” you’re a part of the problem.

wokeness is Marxism. The military is woke. Ergo the military is Marxist

Marx doesn't seem especially woke in his writings

You'd be AMAZED how many people just refuse to grasp this concept.
Who would’ve thought that issuing a personal statement and writing a book shitting on the officers appointed over you would have negative consequences? I’ve seen officers relieved of their command for far less and this was not surprising at all. He may not be wrong about some of his concerns but he definitely knew damn well that he was playing with fire writing a book and then doing a podcast. What was next, a public interview on Good Morning America in uniform?

No. It's because english clearly isn't your first language. In addition to the example listed earlier, I can point to the following:

And while we cannot discount the idea that you aren't just a typical terribly undereducated republican with but a tentative grasp of basic grammar and punctuation, I'm going to go with the later and say that you are some D-tier foreign troll that will be banned in a matter of months at the latest.

I think you are problary right!

The military is full of Marxist? You’re living in a fantasy world TS. It’s skewed a lot further in the other direction.

You need to stop reading bullshit lies on the internet dude. You have a completely warped world view. Turn off the conspiracy theory spewing social media and go outside for a bit.

Who would’ve thought that issuing a personal statement and writing a book shitting on the officers appointed over you would have negative consequences? I’ve seen officers relieved of their command for far less and this was not surprising at all. He may not be wrong about some of his concerns but he definitely knew damn well that he was playing with fire writing a book and then doing a podcast. What was next, a public interview on Good Morning America in uniform?

Spot on.

If you have concerns or issues, (for those that never served) you MUST follow the chain of command. Dude went outside the chain of command and got the smackdown.

Period. Point blank.

Back