Crime Woman Fatally Stabs Convicted Sex-Offender Trying to Assault Her

Glad the human trash was removed from the gene pool. I wish we had a picture of the hero.

Why the hell do people convicted of rape repeatedly get let out like this?

With recidivism rates reaching up to 24% after 15 years in some studies, it's really hard to figure out why more isn't being done.

However, this is one of those issues you can make with almost any violent crimes that aren't truly deemed a crime of passion or insanity: what was this guy ever going to do positively for society? Did we really think he was going to do 15 years in prison and truly, truly turn his life around and make the world around him better? I understand that it happens, and it's a good thing when someone can make a difference to those who might follow in their path. But how was this asshole ever going to be anything but a drain on society and a danger to himself or others? We just accept it as the cost of doing business because literally nothing else can be done about it. And it sucks.

I can completely understand her want and need for privacy, but damn I'd donate to her cause as a hero.
She could be a motivational speaker. Can you imagine the fire that burned in her eyes as she realized it was her or him? The teeth of the she-wolf gleaming with cold brutality. The fear in his eyes as he realized he had become the hunted.

She could be a motivational speaker. Can you imagine the fire that burned in her eyes as she realized it was her or him? The teeth of the she-wolf gleaming with cold brutality. The fear in his eyes as he realized he had become the hunted.
If she's ever taken a self defense or martial arts class, I hope she touts the benefits of it helping to save her life.

He was convicted in May 2008 so I'm assuming he's been in prison since 2007ish. My question is how fucking stupid do you have to be to spend 16-17 years in prison and get out and do something like this?

He was convicted in May 2008 so I'm assuming he's been in prison since 2007ish. My question is how fucking stupid do you have to be to spend 16-17 years in prison and get out and do something like this?

Recidivism rates for rape is really high. I think they should get longer.

Back