Woman Lies About Violent Rape Because Man Lied About Astrological Sign on POF Profile

EndlessCritic

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
https://www.canlii.org/en/on/onsc/doc/2021/2021onsc5087/2021onsc5087.html

Note the complainant, who was found to have completely lied about everything, is allowed to remain anonymous under Canadian law, because #believeallwomen.

Judge's conclusion:

"So, this is not a post-trauma memory or an embarrassment issue. I think she raised this further more intrusive form of abuse at trial as a way to enhance the severity of her false claim of sexual assault.

"[230] Were I to venture to assign a motive for SC making false allegations, I would rest on my belief that SC had higher expectations of Mr. Zigomanis and his lifestyle than he delivered. Her expectation was fuelled in part by the rather elevated image he created of himself in his profile and her mistaken assumptions about his financial status which she drew from his confident manner and the picturesque lakeside condo complex where he lived. She was also impressed by his intelligence and their common interests.

[231] It seems she was disappointed and slighted by her unsatisfactory encounter with Mr. Zigomanis. I think she was further rebuffed by his idea of using free tickets to go to the show on their first date instead of spending money on her. By any measure, it is an extreme reaction to lodge such devastating allegations against someone for those reasons. But this may be what happened in this case. When all is said I am certain of one thing. SC concocted an elaborate web of deceit against a man she did not know, throwing his life onto a protracted path of despair and turmoil as he anxiously awaited his fate in this trial."

The lies at issue:

" SC said he did not look like the photos he sent her. She said he did not seem as tall or athletic as he said he was. He appeared “older”, “shrunken” with “poor posture”. SC pointed to some personal information on his profile that Mr. Zigomanis admitted to her was not true: that he had children over age 18 when he had no children; that he was a Virgo when he was actually a Pisces; and that he had cats which he did not. "

Certified crazy bitch:

"[94] According to Mr. Zigomanis, SC was very curious about him having rice cakes. She began to quiz him about this. Mr. Zigomanis’s evidence was that at this stage in their rendezvous, he was introduced to a different and not too pleasant side of her personality.

[95] Mr. Zigomanis’s evidence was that he told SC that some months earlier he found the package of rice cakes rolling along a grocery store parking lot. He was approached by a woman who introduced herself as Brooklyn and told him that she had dropped the rice cakes. They had a friendly exchange and she told him he could keep the rice cakes. She gave him her name and phone number and asked him to call her some time.

[96] To Mr. Zigomanis’s surprise, SC began interrogating him. He said she grew angry and said, “You fucking gave me rice cakes from another chick that rolled through a parking lot”. He said he became very uncomfortable and did not know what to say. He told her he wiped the package off. SC then asked him what happened with the woman. He responded nothing, to which she retorted, “How long did you date her?” Mr. Zigomanis told her he never saw her after that. SC then asked if the woman was pretty to which he said she was pretty, but he never called her. He tried to allay her anger by telling her she was also pretty. Mr. Zigomanis testified that SC then said angrily, “You never fucked her?”"

#believeallwomen

Same sentence for the “accuser” as the defendant would’ve received if found guilty. Victims group say that would discourage victims from coming forward but were not talking about defendants that beat the case,we’re talking about “accusers” that knowingly lied while falsifying evidence

A lunatic like this bird does not belong in public, she is a serious danger to other people's livelihoods and potentially even their lives.

I feel like people have been saying this for years but nothing has come of it.

Somehow this woman is "protected" by law. That is beyond fucked up. She should be punished severely for that false allegations and spend some time in jail. There need to be harsh consequences for this kind of BS

She had a point. What else was she supposed to do?

Par for the course and I believe it was a beneficial learning experience for all parties involved, and wish them well.

Back