Woman Lies About Violent Rape Because Man Lied About Astrological Sign on POF Profile

Seems fair.

Tell the truth about your personality traits that are based on the constellations at your time of birth.

What did he expect?

If justice was equal this woman would receive a lengthy prison sentence followed by a lifetime of sex offender registration.

Whole story makes me feel like...

244804_x2.gif

[QUOTE="Cold187um, post: 165679331, member: 489823"]Same sentence for the “accuser” as the defendant would’ve received if found guilty. Victims group say that would discourage victims from coming forward but were not talking about defendants that beat the case,we’re talking about “accusers” that knowingly lied while falsifying evidence[/QUOTE]
I've always said this, it fucks up other legit cases and why women are too scared to come forward a lot of the time.
If the guy would get 7 years for rape, so should the woman for falsely accusing him.

Fucked up hes named but SC isnt

I'm not for escalation, as long you don't pretend to be a Sagittarius, all should be forgiven

If you do, death sentence sounds about right though

There are crazy folks all over the world. I expect a lot of them are on dating sites.

Like we’re all saying, flip the max sentence around on those who levy false accusations.

have some kind of bar as to what blatantly false accusations would consist of, and then throw the book at them.

Same sentence for the “accuser” as the defendant would’ve received if found guilty. Victims group say that would discourage victims from coming forward but were not talking about defendants that beat the case,we’re talking about “accusers” that knowingly lied while falsifying evidence
I agree with you initially. But then I wonder how many false accusers would just decide to never relent and admit they lied, knowing the severity of the consequences.
I do think, at the very least, the false accusers identity should be made public, the same way the defendants identity was publicized before the allegations were even proven true or false. She shouldn’t get to smear his name publicly in the worst way, get caught being a lying POS, and still get to keep her anonymity.

We really do need to know her sign so we can stay away from batshit crazy women like her

She should have known when he was all emotional and not a logical that he was a Pisces and not a Virgo. What a stupid bitch

Back