woman's value is based on the man she attracts

JAL

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
The woman's value is based on the man she attracts, while Men value is based on what value he creates for the world.

most women love men for what they can provide(Resources/security). In other words build up your money/status then women will follow, it sounds messed up to say but that's how the world works. Women are drawn to success biologically, it's in their best interest! They want a mate that can provide for them and their children. End of the day most women love conditionally, in other words it's a pay to play game. They want your time and money. You can't just smash for free, you have to invest money too! Men and women love differently.

Studies have shown that women get most of their happiness from family and not work. Family includes their mate and children! The least happy women in the usa are women over 40, single(No children), and making over 100k per year. Women and men register "value" in different ways. A woman making 100k is valuable to society, but it doesn't matter to most guys how much money a woman makes when looking for a girlfriend. Guys are more focused on a woman's beauty and personality. It comes down to men and women aren't attracted to the same things.

Deep down most guys know they need to provide to be with a woman long term. Of course how much you have to provide varies based upon variables. Men are expected to provide for women end of story.

It's easy to hate traditional values and the patriarchy when your life is comfortable because of said patriarchy! Society and people in general need structure. Without structure society will collapse.

also Modern Women wants a traditional man without being traditional themselves.

Last edited:
Well, I guess my woman is an incredibly high value person, then :cool:

I don't know , the worst ones are those who get upset when their wife asks them to get them something and they sigh and go " I just sat down " under their breath....

Nasty bits of work...

Oh, yeah must be tough for a woman to date an ABSOLUTE GENIUS!!!!!

A woman making 100k is valuable to society, but it doesn't matter to most guys how much money a woman makes when looking for a girlfriend. Guys are more focused on a woman's beauty and personality.

But is should matter to a man how much they make or at least what their earning potential is if you're looking for something serious or long term. You're looking for trouble if you date a woman that has a ton of debt and a shitty credit score with a shitty paying job (and no asperations to get a better paying job)..... just because she's good looking.

I'm trying to think of something funny to say to take the Piss out of this overdiscussed topic, and be a like whore as usual but I got nothing. Fucking hell...

<FutbolThink>

I'm trying to think of something funny to say to take the Piss out of this overdiscussed topic, and be a like whore as usual but I got nothing. Fucking hell...

<FutbolThink>
You sound like a man trying to sound like a British woman trying to sound like a man

But bro, is it cheating if she has blue eyes???????

Only if you touch her cock

51G10BZqFyL._AC_SY1000_.jpg

Money and status only gets you gold diggers who arent into sex with you.

Men who get whatever sex they want who dont have to pay for it get it due their looks ane behavior

Back