woman's value is based on the man she attracts

The woman's value is based on the man she attracts, while Men value is based on what value he creates for the world.

most women love men for what they can provide(Resources/security). In other words build up your money/status then women will follow, it sounds messed up to say but that's how the world works. Women are drawn to success biologically, it's in their best interest! They want a mate that can provide for them and their children. End of the day most women love conditionally, in other words it's a pay to play game. They want your time and money. You can't just smash for free, you have to invest money too! Men and women love differently.

Studies have shown that women get most of their happiness from family and not work. Family includes their mate and children! The least happy women in the usa are women over 40, single(No children), and making over 100k per year. Women and men register "value" in different ways. A woman making 100k is valuable to society, but it doesn't matter to most guys how much money a woman makes when looking for a girlfriend. Guys are more focused on a woman's beauty and personality. It comes down to men and women aren't attracted to the same things.

Deep down most guys know they need to provide to be with a woman long term. Of course how much you have to provide varies based upon variables. Men are expected to provide for women end of story.

It's easy to hate traditional values and the patriarchy when your life is comfortable because of said patriarchy! Society and people in general need structure. Without structure society will collapse.

also Modern Women wants a traditional man without being traditional themselves.
So?

Yes if any of the major religions are true then yeah not following the way results in LESS rewards, less happiness, and possible suffering and torture and at best if no hell your souuul ceasing to exist.
But many of those bad or unholy guys dont suffer much in this life and die having had more fun, endorphin releases then someone much hollier who died with much more scars and pain.
Do not believe that brother, rather believe real joy is only realized through faith

This is why I’ve been trying all these years to marry a rich woman. To break societal norms and pave a new way.

Do not believe that brother, rather believe real joy is only realized through faith

Well its true that on a chemical level many who are or were devout believers die in pain or had worse lives with less peaks.

I dont doubt in the afterlife they are rewarded though

I don't know , the worst ones are those who get upset when their wife asks them to get them something and they sigh and go " I just sat down " under their breath....

Nasty bits of work...

A good wife doesn't ask her man to randomly get things for her unless it's something she can't physically do herself.

TS has been reading or listening to those clowns Rich Cooper and that Tomassi characters. Couple of straight up douchebags, particularly, Cooper.

Riddle me this...why do so many women date piece of shit deadbeats????

Recall football coach Mike Tomlin once saying he'd rather tell a player "Whoa! Slow down!" than "Go Get'em!".

Women are probably the same. Most want a nice guy with an edge, in my experience, so it's probably easier/more fun/fulfilling to get the bad boy to chill out a bit than to get the simp to buck up.

Are you 14 years old? lol.

Of course they're real. Bolt on don't bounce like that.
My friend who got bolt ons was called Boulton. I dined out on that for years. Boulton's bolt-ons.

Back