Women's Bare Knuckle Boxing

TheMaster

Take The Road To Reality
@red
Reaction score
I've come to accept the existence of WMMA and occasionally even watch the big matches.

But womens Bare Knuckle Boxing?

So we have gone from this
27e0c750-3ded-4637-9cec-ba488de0ed38.jpg
20896978-7675849-image-a-1_1573546324429.jpg

To this
BKFC19_Weigh_Ins_98.0.jpg
And let's not pretend most people are watching mainly for the contest.
Even the promoter looks embarrassed and awkward there.

Is there literally any manly art left that women will not now start doing and in the process end up sexualizing it and turning it into also about something else?

So. we've come from people posing, to people fighting, to people posing?

I don't get it. Please elaborate.

Eh, Don’t like it? Don’t watch it…
I'm not going to watch it, although I do like BKFC.
It came up on a news channel feed the first time Bare knuckle fighting has ever been mentioned on that news site, and with skimpy costumes and IG photos the leading story of the article.

I've come to accept the existence of WMMA and occasionally even watch the big matches.

View attachment 869623
View attachment 869625

To this
View attachment 869624

Is there literally any manly art left that women will not now start doing and in the process end up sexualizing it and turning it into also about something else?
1481697923805.png

View attachment 869623
View attachment 869625

To this
View attachment 869624

I thought you were going to make the point the bare knuckle was pointless and then you went to no women should be allowed.

In this day and age women should be allowed to compete and have all the same rights as men. The fact it is the main event shows just how popular it is compared to other fights on the card.

On the point i thought you were going to make. Bare knuckle is just too brutal to ever be put on espn. It is also full of reject fighters who couldn't make in their chosen combat sport. This means the quality of the fights is pretty low. PVZ is great on camera, tries hard and always been a great rep of MMA. However she really doesn't have the skillset to ever be elite which is why the UFC let her go. A popular fighter who can't ever fight top 10 to have a chance of winning must have been such a nightmare for the UFC considering she basically had to be the main event.

MMA trades on the idea people of different fighting styles can test themselves against each other and it part of why it far more popular than any combat sports except boxing (and even against boxing I believe MMA has some big advantages).

I thought you were going to make the point the bare knuckle was pointless and then you went to no women should be allowed.

In this day and age women should be allowed to compete and have all the same rights as men. The fact it is the main event shows just how popular it is compared to other fights on the card.
No that wasn't my point.
I didnt say they shouldn't be allowed, if they can do mma they can do bare knuckle.
It doesn't mean they should though or it should be promoted.

My point was women will do it, they will sexualize it, they will get more publicity doing it but it will be mainly about their looks and (lack of) clothes not the actual fight, and the sport will get trivialized and turn into another IG photo op.

If it was just some small side show piece on the card then that would be all right.

It being the main event and draw, trivializes and sexualizes the Manly art of Bareknuckle.

5e64c49385f540253960466e.jpg

On the point i thought you were going to make. Bare knuckle is just too brutal to ever be put on espn. It is also full of reject fighters who couldn't make in their chosen combat sport. This means the quality of the fights is pretty low. PVZ is great on camera, tries hard and always been a great rep of MMA. However she really doesn't have the skillset to ever be elite which is why the UFC let her go. A popular fighter who can't ever fight top 10 to have a chance of winning must have been such a nightmare for the UFC considering she basically had to be the main event.

MMA trades on the idea people of different fighting styles can test themselves against each other and it part of why it far more popular than any combat sports except boxing (and even against boxing I believe MMA has some big advantages).
Well said.

When I pull up the list of Categories, I realize there is great diversity in the pleasure-center fetish universe -- WBKFC doesn't offend me as much as it doesn't pertain to me

#acquiredtaste

Nothing better than a couple of sweaty broads pounding away, fisting each other

View attachment 869623
View attachment 869625

To this
View attachment 869624

Why does it matter though?

Back