Wonderboy sparring his brother

Good shit

Here's the whole thing, Frode... all this sparring & competing for years, then it was choke time against Woodley's overhand right. Woodley's right hand punch. How do explain such a fundamental inability? Against a simple right hand by a strong guy?<WellThere>

I don't know how @StanClarker playing around with ideas... thinks that is going to make his overall posting 'better.' 'Cause it won't.<Manning1>

I don't know how @StanClarker playing around with ideas... thinks that is going to make his overall posting 'better.' 'Cause it won't.<Manning1>
<SelenaWow>Note O.P. video opens with Thompson throwing alternative hooks to the body, leading w his head. IOW, Playtime, like MMA, profitably so.

Last edited:
Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson's gracious post-fight interview after UFC Liverpool is superb
•May 27, 2018

BT Sport
2.8M subscribers

Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson spoke to BT Sport's Caroline Pearce after losing to Darren Till at UFC Liverpool. He was as gracious as ever in defeat and says he would love to run it back.

<WhatIsThis>Score 49-46 Bill.... who's playing now?

Back