World 's strongest bodybuilder

Greg doucette had to have been up there. I know he was benching 518 at 198 lbs. He had some record for heaviest sumo deadlift in one minute.

Coleman seems to be the consensus pick.

Real talk: this guy would slaughter any UFC fighter welterweight or below. He could literally snap Henry Cejudo in half. Pick him up and break his back over his knee like a stick lol

Real talk: this guy would slaughter any UFC fighter welterweight or below. He could literally snap Henry Cejudo in half. Pick him up and break his back over his knee like a stick lol

I think Khabib can beat him. He would outwrestle him and dominate him on the ground.

Grappling recitals with hugging not really how a fight would play out.

Grappling recitals with hugging not really how a fight would play out.
The guy in the OP could pick up a 140-150 lb man and smash him into the ground, probably breaking every bone in his body. It would be incredibly easy. The big guy wouldn't even need a gas tank, he could do it in under 5 seconds. This is why I lol every time I hear guys on this site talk about how the big guy would lose because he doesn't have good cardio. Even if that's true it doesn't matter. He could murder a man 200 lbs smaller than him in a matter of seconds.

The guy in the OP could pick up a 140-150 lb man and smash him into the ground, probably breaking every bone in his body. It would be incredibly easy. The big guy wouldn't even need a gas tank, he could do it in under 5 seconds. This is why I lol every time I hear guys on this site talk about how the big guy would lose because he doesn't have good cardio. Even if that's true it doesn't matter. He could murder a man 200 lbs smaller than him in a matter of seconds.

Did you not watch the videos I posted?! And also khabib walks around 190 or so.... I’d still favour Henry Cejudo to beat Larry wheels any day of the week. And fairly easily too.

However it could be much much different if Larry had a couple years of training or even a year or two of solid actual fight or wrestling training.

No offence but your showing everybody how little you know about this topic and are perhaps a troll to be honest. And no honestly I think Khabib would ragdoll Larry, has little to do with cardio more, technique and experience and years of muscle memory in a sport specific context.

P.S I’m a huge bodybuilding fan, strength athletes, Larry wheels fan. But combat sports is mostly about skills and technique developed over repetitions, just like powerlifters rep certain lifts out. Also about timing more than anything.

But I do think strength is a huuuge part of combat and the most under appreciated aspect especially by mma fighters. But you have to know how to use it and how to actually fight first lol.

Last edited:
Eddy Ellwood
Born

Eddy Ellwood

30 March 1964 (age 57)
Blackhall Colliery, England
Occupation Bodybuilder, Strongman
Height 6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)
Children Ethan, Jake & Max Ellwood
Competition record
Men’s Bodybuilding
Representing
23px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png
United Kingdom
Mr Universe (pro)

1st 1997
1st 1998
1st 1999
1st 2000
1st 2001
Mr. Britain
1st 1989
Strongman
Representing
23px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png
United Kingdom
World's Strongest Man

Qualified 2003 World's Strongest Man
All Strength World Team Championships
2nd 2004 w/Team UK
IFSA World Team Championships
3rd 2005 w/Team World
3rd 2006 w/Team UK
European Hercules
9th 1995
Representing
23px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
England
Britain's Strongest Man

Qualified Britain's Strongest Man 2002
4th Britain's Strongest Man 2003
4th Britain's Strongest Man 2004
7th Britain's Strongest Man 2008
England's Strongest Man
1st England's Strongest Man 2003
1st England's Strongest Man 2004
1st England's Strongest Man 2005
England's Strongest Man (IFSA)
1st England's Strongest Man (IFSA) 2005

Did you not watch the videos I posted?! And also khabib walks around 190 or so.... I’d still favour Henry Cejudo to beat Larry wheels any day of the week. And fairly easily too.

However it could be much much different if Larry had a couple years of training or even a year or two of solid actual fight or wrestling training.

No offence but your showing everybody how little you know about this topic and are perhaps a troll to be honest. And no honestly I think Khabib would ragdoll Larry, has little to do with cardio more, technique and experience and years of muscle memory in a sport specific context.

P.S I’m a huge bodybuilding fan, strength athletes, Larry wheels fan. But combat sports is mostly about skills and technique developed over repetitions, just like powerlifters rep certain lifts out. Also about timing more than anything.

But I do think strength is a huuuge part of combat and the most under appreciated aspect especially by mma fighters. But you have to know how to use it and how to actually fight first lol.
I'm talking about the other guy in the video. The guy who has almost 100 lbs on Larry

Actually, Morgan Aste's bio says that he trained judo, boxing and Muay Thai in his youth.

But Chef Rush says all I have to do is 2222 push ups every day, eat 10,000 calories, workout another 2 hours in the gym, and sleep only 2 hours per night and I'll get some serious bi's and tri's.

I don't get what fools like this get out of LYING about their lifestyle

Dude looks like a real life space marine next to her.
A space marine that would die of heart attack 2seconds into the deployment :D

The ratio of trunk to arms is so comical out of balance and dysfunctional I just dont get how anyone would see that as looking attractive. Its detrimental to any possible sport or physical profession .

Back