Worldwide MMA Lounge: Non-Thread Worthy News & Multimedia Discussions v1

she’s says “I had a blast” lmao I don’t know about that one guys

It might be true!

Women’s War Face: the Bloody Female Fighter Face – New Beauty
https://8limbsus.com/womens-war-face-female-muay-thai-fighter-face-new-beauty

bloody-face-chiang-mai.jpg

Okay, this article isn't about MMA but Muay Thai. Nonetheless, I think it is so appropriate that I might be forgiven for that. I've seen women MMA fighters grinning while themselves wearing a blood mask.

Warning! The photos are bloody.

"We fighters, on the other hand, believe that the bloodied female face instead symbolizes the female fighter’s commitment, the possibility of blood and scarring being far from what society and gender role norms choose for us. The blood represents the fighter’s choice. The bleeding face may be the female fighter at her most honest moment, when she shows injury not as an adornment, but as a consequence of her endeavor. Notably, the photographed female fighter face is one of the few times a woman who is obviously injured is not a victim. The bloodied female fighter face is beautiful. It is strength."
Sylvie von Duuglas-Ittu

Last edited:
Anyone know what is going on with the Floyd fight? :)

News regarding war/army AMC Fight Nights - according to media, Marif Piraev, who was supposed to fight for LW belt in December got a mail from recruitment office and was last seen near a border with Georgia, MW champ Vladimir Mineev said that he got mail too, since he was a paratrooper in army (served as a conscript and as a contract soldier) and is gonna join the army soon.

News regarding war/army AMC Fight Nights - according to media, Marif Piraev, who was supposed to fight for LW belt in December got a mail from recruitment office and was last seen near a border with Georgia, MW champ Vladimir Mineev said that he got mail too, since he was a paratrooper in army (served as a conscript and as a contract soldier) and is gonna join the army soon.
Disappointed that this pointless war is still going on and now they are drafting people into it. It was bad enough when they were putting people who were doing their mandatory service into this, but now this?

Hearing stories like this are always a bit saddening. Just hope whatever happens or how long it takes, they would come back home safely

Back