Worldwide MMA Lounge: Non-Thread Worthy News & Multimedia Discussions v1

Great thread. Thanks for starting it gio.

Caught up with the Bellator main card. Romero & Henderson still got it.

I’d like to hear how Rizin went. If anyone can share a description of the card or a link to same, much appreciated.

What I mean above is that I’d like to read written accounts of the Rizin card. Descriptions of how the fights went, along with results. Sometimes after the fact it’s fun to read about them and later go back and watch.

What I mean above is that I’d like to read written accounts of the Rizin card. Descriptions of how the fights went, along with results. Sometimes after the fact it’s fun to read about them and later go back and watch.

Here's a link at the front page by SD's own @BenjaminDuffy
https://www.sherdog.com/news/news/M...okes-Out-Kintaro-in-Rizin-Doubleheader-188043

Another one from SCMP
https://www.scmp.com/sport/boxing/a...-out-mma-fighter-mikuru-asakura-japanese-fans

This week is gonna be a good one

Dgv3ES9.jpg

I’d like to hear how Rizin went. If anyone can share a description of the card or a link to same, much appreciated.
I don’t have a link, but it was a great card. Soo/Ogikubo was my pick for FOTN.

I forgot this thread was here for this.

A main event fight on a show in Argentina ended in a NC when both fighters clinched and fell through the cage door.

Last edited:
Nevermind the nipples, what happened to the rest of his body? It looks like someone stuck him in a food dehydrator.

Would it shock you to know he shares, or at least shared, S&C and nutrition coaches with T.J. Dillashaw? I remember talking to him a couple years ago, right before Dillashaw was about to drop to 125 to fight Cejudo for the UFC flyweight belt. (Remember the public speculation over whether he could make the cut.)

He told me "I'll bet you a million bucks that T.J. makes weight." I'm glad I passed on that bet, because damned if T.J. didn't make 125 on the dot. It's just...everything else...that went wrong for him.

Great week for worldwide mma.

Last night we had the season finale of the Contender Series. Yes Bo Nickal was impressive. They signed all five winners.

Tonight Invicta. Friday ONE. UFC free on espn+. We’ve got PbP discussion threads for all of them.

Fights around the world are more accessible to watch live than at any time in history. Pretty cool.

Great week for worldwide mma.

Last night we had the season finale of the Contender Series. Yes Bo Nickal was impressive. They signed all five winners.

Tonight Invicta. Friday ONE. UFC free on espn+. We’ve got PbP discussion threads for all of them.

Fights around the world are more accessible to watch live than at any time in history. Pretty cool.

Don't forget there's also a BKFC event on Sat!

67xlncG.jpg

Back