Worth going back to the gym on may 1?

ImmigrantMentality

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What do you guys think? I suppose it would depend on a number of factors like the location you're in. I live in a metro area so I think I might only go in to train legs because I feel that's the one part of my body that I cant get a good workout at home

If you trust the other gym goers and gym staff to do the right thing regarding sanitation and proper social distances then the risk probably isn't that great. However, most people are dirty, selfish shitheads and usually untrustworthy.

If it's a big gym like 24Hour Fitness, LA Fitness, or Anytime then I wouldn't risk it. Smaller gyms have a lot more to lose than big globo gyms so it's likely they're willing to take this whole thing a lot more seriously as they don't have a big corporation backing them financially.

What do you guys think? I suppose it would depend on a number of factors like the location you're in. I live in a metro area so I think I might only go in to train legs because I feel that's the one part of my body that I cant get a good workout at home
I'm definitely wearing a mask when it reopens. I've been running with a mask so I'm sure it won't affect me too much to lift with it. It's a pain in the ass though. Just be vigilant and never touch your face before thoroughly washing. Treat your clothes like a biohazard when you come home and quarantine them from everything else.

Do jumping jacks for ten minutes to warmup.
1. Lunges in place for 5 minutes
2. Squats in place for 5 minutes

Repeat 1 and 2 until an hour has passed. If you're strong, use a weight vest or hold something. You can mix in jumping versions too.

You can't workout your legs. You don't want to workout your legs.

I got super paranoid and wore a mask and gloves 6 weeks ago. Now, I'm not taking any precautions whatsoever unless masks are mandated in a certain store or area. This whole thing is overblown and anyone who is worried about getting infected by people like myself with strong immune systems can quarantine themselves and take all the precautions they like. Amazing how many idiots are living in fear of this.

I'll still be here healthy and fine, possibly immune, a year from now. The vaccine will be more dangerous than the virus itself and there will be massive pressure to take it which I won't.

I never get the flu shot. Our immune systems exist for a reason and I focus on keeping mine strong.

Source: nurses I'm banging (and hoping to bang) feel the same.

Do jumping jacks for ten minutes to warmup.
1. Lunges in place for 5 minutes
2. Squats in place for 5 minutes

Repeat 1 and 2 until an hour has passed. If you're strong, use a weight vest or hold something. You can mix in jumping versions too.

You can't workout your legs. You don't want to workout your legs.
I'm already doing body squats and lunges at home, it's a good workout but takes way too long to build fatigue and sometimes my knees start to hurt because of how many reps it takes to get a burn. Cant do any lower back stuff at home either like deadlifts or back extensions.

I got super paranoid and wore a mask and gloves 6 weeks ago. Now, I'm not taking any precautions whatsoever unless masks are mandated in a certain store or area. This whole thing is overblown and anyone who is worried about getting infected by people like myself with strong immune systems can quarantine themselves and take all the precautions they like. Amazing how many idiots are living in fear of this.

I'll still be here healthy and fine, possibly immune, a year from now. The vaccine will be more dangerous than the virus itself and there will be massive pressure to take it which I won't.

I never get the flu shot. Our immune systems exist for a reason and I focus on keeping mine strong.

I'm confused, you say that you're paranoid and taking lots of precautions but then you say that everything is being overblown.

I'm confused, you say that you're paranoid and taking lots of precautions but then you say that everything is being overblown.
I was paranoid, felt that it was better to be safe than sorry. I was wearing a mask and gloves when people looked at me like a fool for doing it but now I think the whole thing has been blown way out of proportion.

I have to eat a special aip diet to maintain my immune health. Many others would benefit from the same but it's never been in the interest of western medicine for people to take control over their own health and to be fair, most people lack the discipline and intelligence to adhere to strict aip.

My businesses have suffered from this quarantine and if I can't eat the right foods that will make me susceptible to getting sick again. Even without c19, my immune system will start attacking my body if I can't afford to continue following my diet.

I'm very worried about the economy and my ability to make a good income in the future. I have ideas and plan Bs, Cs, Ds, and so on, but I have to pray right now. I didn't see this coming 3 months ago, not yet at least.

Wow....

I have to eat a special aip diet to maintain my immune health. Many others would benefit from the same but it's never been in the interest of western medicine for people to take control over their own health and to be fair, most people lack the discipline and intelligence to adhere to strict aip.

My businesses have suffered from this quarantine and if I can't eat the right foods that will make me susceptible to getting sick again. Even without c19, my immune system will start attacking my body if I can't afford to continue following my diet.

I'm very worried about the economy and my ability to make a good income in the future. I have ideas and plan Bs, Cs, Ds, and so on, but I have to pray right now. I didn't see this coming 3 months ago, not yet at least.
What is in your "aip diet" that defies Western medicine? Looks like it's just a variation of the Paleo diet that shuns grains. Is there anything more to this?

Lol@"most people lack the discipline and intelligence to adhere to strict aip."

I did the mark sisson primal diet for 5 years until I wised up and went back to carbs. It wasn't difficult at all. If a dumbass like me (and Joe Rogan) can do it, literal retards can too.

Hey dude, you're worried about this virus because you have a bad immune system, but wont wear a mask at the grocery store and want the economy back up so YOUR immune system can be supported by your stupid diet but everyone else can go fuck themselves?

I hope you lose your business you UnAmerican fuck.

Hey dude, you're worried about this virus because you have a bad immune system, but wont wear a mask at the grocery store and want the economy back up so YOUR immune system can be supported by your stupid diet but everyone else can go fuck themselves?

I hope you lose your business you UnAmerican fuck.
Being an American is having the freedom to make my own choices. If you want to live in a bubble, go for it, but you should stop hiding, go out and get some sunshine, load up on vitamin c, and stop watching the news. Fauci and Gates will ultimately kill you with that vaccine.

My immune system is stronger now than its ever been in my life. I don't take flu shots and I don't get seriously ill ever since.

Go fuck yourself

What is in your "aip diet" that defies Western medicine? Looks like it's just a variation of the Paleo diet that shuns grains. Is there anything more to this?

Lol@"most people lack the discipline and intelligence to adhere to strict aip."

I did the mark sisson primal diet for 5 years until I wised up and went back to carbs. It wasn't difficult at all. If a dumbass like me (and Joe Rogan) can do it, literal retards can too.
If you want my full story, I made a thread in the diet sub titled 'autoimmune protocol diet'

5 different doctors gave me no hope, just drugs. I was almost on my deathbed twice since my first flareup in 2015 and the only thing that healed me was aip which has more to it than simply eliminating grains.

You should give yourself more credit for following that diet for 5 years. It's not easy and most people don't have the willpower or intelligence to read every food label and strictly adhere to a diet like AIP, keto, primal, etc. Bringing back carbs was a smart choice.

Being an American is having the freedom to make my own choices. If you want to live in a bubble, go for it, but you should stop hiding, go out and get some sunshine, load up on vitamin c, and stop watching the news. Fauci and Gates will ultimately kill you with that vaccine.

My immune system is stronger now than its ever been in my life. I don't take flu shots and I don't get seriously ill ever since.

Go fuck yourself

Tell me more about being an American. I served my country. Tell me more about how brave you are coughing on old ladies when you go out buying hot dogs.

I live in AZ and run ten miles outside every day but Sunday. Thanks for the health and wilderness advice dude.

You're a selfish coward.

If you want my full story, I made a thread in the diet sub titled 'autoimmune protocol diet'

5 different doctors gave me no hope, just drugs. I was almost on my deathbed twice since my first flareup in 2015 and the only thing that healed me was aip which has more to it than simply eliminating grains.

You should give yourself more credit for following that diet for 5 years. It's not easy and most people don't have the willpower or intelligence to read every food label and strictly adhere to a diet like AIP, keto, primal, etc. Bringing back carbs was a smart choice.
Good luck, but you should really wear a mask and gloves for the time being instead of mocking people for overreacting because it sounds like thats what you should be doing too.

I follow a strict chicken and vodka 7 times a week diet

Has kept me skinny so far

Tell me more about being an American. I served my country. Tell me more about how brave you are coughing on old ladies when you go out buying hot dogs.

I live in AZ and run ten miles outside every day but Sunday. Thanks for the health and wilderness advice dude.

You're a selfish coward.
I'm not coughing at all. I feel great. If they're at risk, they should be quarantined, not the entire nation. Masks are mandatory at every store now anyways and they are so late to the game on all of this that it's a stupid joke.

This virus was already here and all over the world in December. This isn't the 19th century when it took months to travel by ship. Things spread much more rapidly than that.

Nice try using your service to give you authority on what it means to be an American. You're an authority on being a dumbass. In other parts of the world going outside is totally banned. Why are you exposing the weak and elderly to yourself you walking disease factory? Because Fauci said it was fine?

I'm not coughing at all. I feel great. If they're at risk, they should be quarantined, not the entire nation. Masks are mandatory at every store now anyways and they are so late to the game on all of this that it's a stupid joke.

This virus was already here and all over the world in December. This isn't the 19th century when it took months to travel by ship. Things spread much more rapidly than that.

Nice try using your service to give you authority on what it means to be an American. You're an authority on being a dumbass. In other parts of the world going outside is totally banned. Why are you exposing the weak and elderly to yourself you walking disease factory? Because Fauci said it was fine?

You're a selfish coward.

Back