Would a prime GSP vs Khabib even be a discussion?

Once Khabib /poirer doesn’t draw dick, Dana’s gonna change his tune and beg teh Goerges to come back and bring teh PpV’s then we won’t have to argue this non-sense anymore.

Khabib’s resume is shit compared to goerges, who went through a murderers row of wrestlers where everyone said the same shit.

If gsp doesn’t have a belt, and wants it, the opponent is getting finished.

Everytime.

Hate on stalling “defense” decision machine goerges, but Beltless Gsp is a thing of legend.

Like chuck with that look in his eye, and sea level Cain.

We know what the outcome will be.

Lolwut? That's a BETTER resume than khabib has.
I gotta agree with anyone named Mike...unless your last name is Bisping. But i hope he's being sarcastic or just trollin.

GSP is way bigger (better leverage) and he is better wrestler. I think Khabib might be a better boxer though. I still take GSP by decision but it might get interesting. I wouldn't be surprised if GSP gets rocked a few times.

Khabib a better boxer?

Got to be trolling

What about GSP vs Hendricks? Johny outwrestled him and arguably won that fight. And it was 2013, pre-USADA UFC. Yes, I know about Khabib vs Tibau, but Nurmagomedov had 9 fight after that and only became better.

GSP's prime was in Pre-USADA era, Khabib's prime is in Post-USADA era.

Comparing their prime performances is unfair.

Lot of cocky GSP fans in here. I guess retiring prior to losing will do that. Too bad GSP won't face Khabib so we could find out. I'd love it.

Gsp has gotten KOd by Serra(FW frame Manlet) and lost to BJ(Another FW frame), size wouldn't be much of a factor.

Khabib is better than anyone gsp has fought. This is a close fight that likely goes the distance, split decision.
We just gonna pretend that GSP lost to BJ and be ok with that.

If gsp doesn’t have a belt, and wants it, the opponent is getting finished.

Everytime.

Hate on stalling “defense” decision machine goerges, but Beltless Gsp is a thing of legend.

Interestin´... then how ya explain Hughes 1, mate?

GSP arguably has never faced a grappler on the level Khabib's at. The fight would definitely be interesting.

Came here to say this.

I think GSPs Jab and footwork would be the difference. I think he would tire Khabib out and likely even get Khabib on his back late in the fight.

Or Khabib catches him and gets him down.

I'd be down to watch for sure

Interestin´... then how ya explain Hughes 1, mate?

People hate gameplanning. GSP was a master of this. I was not a great fan of all of his gameplans . . . But his record is hard to fault.

I think GSP jabs fro 3 rounds and starts taking him down in rounds 4&5

People hate gameplanning. GSP was a master of this. I was not a great fan of all of his gameplans . . . But his record is hard to fault.

I think GSP jabs fro 3 rounds and starts taking him down in rounds 4&5
the other poster said:

"If gsp doesn’t have a belt, and wants it, the opponent is getting finished.

Everytime."

I wasnt assessin´No Rush vs Khabib.

GSP would destroy Khabib everywhere. On the feet, on the ground, in the clinch, against the cage, in the early rounds, in the deep rounds. Take your pick.

the other poster said:

"If gsp doesn’t have a belt, and wants it, the opponent is getting finished.

Everytime."

I wasnt assessin´No Rush vs Khabib.

I was agreeing with you. Just didn't quote the post you were replying to

Khabib a better boxer?

Got to be trolling

Believe it or not, being able to punch hard is a big part of boxing. Khabib is better in that one area. Overall GSP is more technical, that's why I used the phrase "might be better".

Believe it or not, being able to punch hard is a big part of boxing. Khabib is better in that one area. Overall GSP is more technical, that's why I used the phrase "might be better".

Khabib punches harder than GSP based on what?

That’s the thing about khabib is more than a wrestler his the best at mixing different grappling forms from wrestling to sambo if he can’t get you on a traditional single leg he would sweep your legs of.
Yeah but he'd never get close enough to Georges to do that

What about GSP vs Hendricks? Johny outwrestled him and arguably won that fight. And it was 2013, pre-USADA UFC. Yes, I know about Khabib vs Tibau, but Nurmagomedov had 9 fight after that and only became better.
Hendricks is like 200 lbs bro

Back