Would a prime Kurt Angle be MW or LHW Champion?

HappyLizard7**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He couldnt be stopped in his prime. Many did try and those who did, failed, it was just inevitable, like death, we are all going to die one day, no one lives forever.

He won a gold medal in the olympics with a broken frickin neck.

He wins whatever belt he wants.
130c-e593-4333-94ba-7b0edeae4470

He had the wrestling background for sure, but if he would've made the jump right after his Olympic gold medal win, he'd have been in the "human cockfighting" era. Not a ton of prestige or money to be had there. By the time the Zuffa era was in effect, I'm pretty sure he had a lot of injuries already from pro wrestling.

Considering he won Olympic HW gold some weighing about 212 pounds I think he'd have been a MW

In his athletic peak, I'm sure he could have transitioned to MMA. He was noted for his incredible work ethic and ability to learn and adapt very quickly.

Skill wise, he was above pretty much anyone that ever competed in MMA as a wrestler. Olympic gold medalist, World champion, beat pretty much everyone there was to beat. Apparently he had the better of Brock in a shoot wrestling match.

By the time he started pro wrestling, he became a mess physically, suffering more broken necks, along with other injuries. So pro wrestler Kurt probably never does too well in MMA, a fact he himself admitted. He was just too banged up and the injuries took their toll on his athleticism.

He couldnt be stopped in his prime. Many did try and those who did, failed, it was just inevitable, like death, we are all going to die one day, no one lives forever.
He was a wrestler with no submission training nor striking...like a poor man's Couture.

Injuries ruined him early on. He would've had a small window. Dude was taking 60 vicodin just to get through the day in wwe.

He wouldnt be fighting in the WWE he will be in UFC. What are you talking about?
No I'm saying the injuries he had in the WWE, like his neck injuries wouldn't really let him be able to be an elite fighter for long

Back