Would Connor take down and submit Floyd in MMA?

Garnet_StrongerThanYou

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What do you think?

would he try to strike?

He wrestlefucked Holloway who I would say does not have the boxing of Mayweather.

In an mma fight. Does conor blanket or horror! Get a rear naked choke?

he can, he can kick him until floyd can't stand anymore. He can elbow him, even shoulder him.

It wouldn't be a fight.

huge conor fan but hes the definiton of a Panic Wrestler

no striking benefit to that tie up

<36>
giphy.gif

I think conor would believe with mma gloves floyd wouldn't be able to take that left.

He'd be wrong again and lose due to pride without ever trying a takedown

he can, he can kick him until floyd can't stand anymore. He can elbow him, even shoulder him.

It wouldn't be a fight.

Theres a reason why Conor will never throw a leg kick again.

As fun as it was to see Floyd toy with Conor in the ring, the reality is he’s old, about a decade past just beat, and would be outweighed by 25-30lbs against McGregor. By his own admission he struggles to even get motivated to fight anymore and can feel the toll training takes on his body.

He has no business fighting serious fighters anymore. Conor in boxing isn’t serious, but Conor in MMA definitely is. That said, even now Conor could regret standing with him.

As fun as it was to see Floyd toy with Conor in the ring, the reality is he’s old, about a decade past just beat, and would be outweighed by 25-30lbs against McGregor. By his own admission he struggles to even get motivated to fight anymore and can feel the toll training takes on his body.

He has no business fighting serious fighters anymore. Conor in boxing isn’t serious, but Conor in MMA definitely is. That said, even now Conor could regret standing with him.
When he goes broke again he will feel the motivation

He'd do fookin nothin. Probably get knocked out again by brittle boned geriatric Floyd as he attempted to panic wrestle.

If you put Conor in a cage with a dozen Floyd's, half of Sherdog thinks he would take them all out like Bruce Lee in a Chinese warehouse.

Floyd is a BW by MMA standards

think abot thjat

Floyd has all time great defense in boxing, but let's be real, he wouldn't know what to do against kicks, everything else in MMA.

Conor could take him down, g n' p, leg kick him until he can't walk, bunch of other things that aren't in Floyd's defensive toolkit.

Floyd would have a punchers chance in MMA, and that's not a statement on Conor's 'greatness,' I'd say the exact same against most of the top 5-10 in whatever division he fought in.

When he goes broke again he will feel the motivation

I very much doubt he will ever go broke. The money he’s made in his career is obscene and he still has the earning potential to make 7/8 figures a year without doing much.

Floyd is a BW by MMA standards

think abot thjat

It’s one of the reasons the ‘why doesn’t he fight Conor under MMA rules’ question is largely redundant.

He’s a decade older, has been fighting at the top level for about 15 years longer, and is about 30lbs lighter.

I very much doubt he will ever go broke. The money he’s made in his career is obscene and he still has the earning potential to make 7/8 figures a year without doing much.
Could have sworn I read he went broke once already due to his obscene spending

What do you think?

would he try to strike?

He wrestlefucked Holloway who I would say does not have the boxing of Mayweather.

In an mma fight. Does conor blanket or horror! Get a rear naked choke?
Are you saying Conor could attempt something like this:-
conor tapping.gif

Does McGregor have an offensive ground game? Every fight I remember, he kept it standing and if it went to the ground is was his opponents idea. Now Khabib would beat Floyd in about 3 minutes!

Back