Would Derrick Lewis and Ngannou have been among the 50 untrained guys who could beat Joe Rogan?

Dude was talking about untrained people, why is that so hard to grasp.

Marines are trained in face to face combat, so they fall into the category of people Rogan wasn't talking about.

As far as your fighting credibility: do you think a guy with zero fighting training could walk in the gym you train and beat you up

I havent trained in over 10 years. Back when I was fighting/training? Highly unlikely if similar size. Someone strong and way bigger / more violent? Definitely possible.

That to me is borderline organized and could be difference in outlook here. Street fights are spontaneous, and more powerful violent people have a huge edge. The more controlled it is the better chance the trained fighter wins.

I havent trained in over 10 years. Back when I was fighting/training? Highly unlikely if similar size. Someone strong and way bigger / more violent? Definitely possible.

That to me is borderline organized and could be difference in outlook here. Street fights are spontaneous, and more powerful violent people have a huge edge. The more controlled it is the better chance the trained fighter wins.

So you went 6-0 as a pro MMA fighter and you want to tell me you can imagine a person who never trained any martial arts.in their life, walking in on their first day and possibly beating you on size aggression alone.

Zero Training, zero skills just size/ aggression?

This guys, who obviously have zero martial arts training but seem to be pretty aggressive would give you, a pro fighter problems?

Just tell me this:
How many times have you seen someone walking in on their first day and keeping their guard up after throwing a punch?

Last edited:
3 in MMA 3 in boxing, but the MMA fights were "amateur fights". Fought same night as some guys like Wade Shipp, Brandon Vera.

But did 10-20 BJJ tournies and had 20 unofficial smokers in boxing / mma gyms.

I'm not a legit pro nor was I ever, but an actual fighter UNLIKE Joe Rogan. And yes maybe not alot but still 1% of guys probably. Which when you're talking millions of people is a huge amount.

3 in MMA 3 in boxing, but the MMA fights were "amateur fights". Fought same night as some guys like Wade Shipp, Brandon Vera.

But did 10-20 BJJ tournies and had 20 unofficial smokers in boxing / mma gyms.

I'm not a legit pro nor was I ever, but an actual fighter UNLIKE Joe Rogan. And yes maybe not alot but still 1% of guys probably. Which when you're talking millions of people is a huge amount.

1% probably? So it never happened to you? What if it's 0.25%. that's a huge difference when talking.about millions of people.

Based on the info you are providing and my own personal experience in MA I'd say chances are closer to 0% then to 1% that you'd have any problems with an untrained person.

As far as your assessment of Rogan not being legit - what would the odds be if you fought him today?
You are a real fighter, but haven't trained in a decade while Rogan kept active and trained. Could you take him?

Vito thinks training gives you magic powers

You on the contrary believe that someday, magically you´ll roll out of bed, walk up to Mike Tyson, and beat his ass.
Or that some mystical creature from some remote, unknown part of the world can get the trick done.

Don Corleone por favor. Thanks

Back