Would GSP have been able to hold Anderson down for 5 rounds?

Dana said... lol your arguement is based on what Dana has said.

Remember when women would never be in the UFC, or the UFC wasn't for sale, or Jon Jones would never headline a PPV again? Who said all that?
And your argument for the period of time that people wanted to see this fight is based on nothing. Just your opinion & assumption. Funny that Silva fans say GSP never signed an agreement for the fight when neither did Andy. I have presented far more to support my argument than you have. After Silva went to shit no one wanted this fight. And it didn’t benefit GSP at all to fight an exposed fighter at that point. Let’s see proof of Silva signing any fight agreement during that time. Let’s see your proof. Otherwise your replies are just garbage you attempt to recycle as fact.

Dana said... lol your arguement is based on what Dana has said.

Remember when women would never be in the UFC, or the UFC wasn't for sale, or Jon Jones would never headline a PPV again? Who said all that?
The same guy Andy fans use as gospel that GSP “never” wanted the fight. Yeah that guy.

He had 10-8's in both fights against the Shael and DC.

Anyone that has been able to get him to the ground has given him a lot of trouble.

If Travis Lutter weren't so out of shape, Anderson's career probably would have gone differently.
Not really. He beat them all in his prime. Wrestlers will take guys down And win rounds. It happens in almost every fight. It doesn’t mean evert guy struggle with Wrestlers.

Anderson was also different than most, because of his incredible tdd And bottom game. Nobody was able to hurt him on the ground in his prime.

Your Lutter comment is really ridiculous.

And your argument for the period of time that people wanted to see this fight is based on nothing. Just your opinion & assumption. Funny that Silva fans say GSP never signed an agreement for the fight when neither did Andy. I have presented far more to support my argument than you have. After Silva went to shit no one wanted this fight. And it didn’t benefit GSP at all to fight an exposed fighter at that point. Let’s see proof of Silva signing any fight agreement during that time. Let’s see your proof. Otherwise your replies are just garbage you attempt to recycle as fact.
There's nothing saying that Anderson was offered the fight, even though he was the one lobbying for it.

GSP was offered the fight and declined it on multiple occasions.

If he wanted the fight, he could've had it whenever he wanted from 2008- now.

So unless you have something other than what Dana White has said, just stop posting.

There's nothing saying that Anderson was offered the fight, even though he was the one lobbying for it.

GSP was offered the fight and declined it on multiple occasions.

If he wanted the fight, he could've had it whenever he wanted from 2008- now.

So unless you have something other than what Dana White has said, just stop posting.
Source. From before Andy was exposed.

They don't need anyone but GSP to use as gospel to GSP not wanting the fight
Source. From before Andy was exposed. GSP turning down the fight after Silva started losing only makes sense. Beating someone who’s been getting beat doesn’t serve a purpose.

Source. From before Andy was exposed. GSP turning down the fight after Silva started losing only makes sense. Beating someone who’s been getting beat doesn’t serve a purpose.
So he waited 4 years to turn the fight down? He must've really wanted that fight...

So he waited 4 years to turn the fight down? He must've really wanted that fight...
Lmao!!! You don’t have any facts for your argument now your desperation is kicking in!!!!!
Lol! Nothing on google? Sorry about that man

Yes, he turned down a later offer on the fight around the time Andy pissed hot for the Diaz fight. And after Weidman exposed him twice.

I live in Quebec man, he's a franco and definitely not as fluent in English. He struggles piecing sentences together occasionally - but anyway, I agree he didn't want the Anderson and nor is there any shame in that but I don't think he was 'thrown off' by the question as it had been thrown around a lot by that point. It was probably his attempt to be non-committal but he's not as glib as others would be in expressing it.

You'd have to see the video for proper context.

Lmao!!! You don’t have any facts for your argument now your desperation is kicking in!!!!!
Lol! Nothing on google? Sorry about that man
GSP declined a fight offer on multiple occasions to fight Anderson Silva... fact

That's the only fact needed in this debate

Back