Would Patricio Pitbull give Holloway a run for his money?

TheSpider

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I believe he does and I believe that Pitbull would win. Patricio has great striking, great power, great guillotines, good wrestling, and good cardio. He KOd LW champ Michael Chandler in 61 seconds.

Max Holloway is a true champion but he has already taken a lot of damage via the Aldo wars 2X and the Poirier beating.

What do you think?

Pitbull is a poor mans Aldo...

tumblr_or09z18Ndp1rofocqo1_500.gif

Not in a million years.

He has a punchers chance against anyone in the division. But Max is too long/big for him, his output is too high as well. I think hed scare Max early, maybe even drop him but i dont see him winning

Fights with Volk, KZ, Kattar and Burgos would be stylistic wars too. Stephens as well if hes on his game

I think he knocks Frankie or Yair out. Aldo fight not sure with how Jose has looked. Zabit has real holes defensively.....if its a 5 rounder i think Patricio could get the TKO but the early going would be tough, and he could get manhandled for a bit

Pitbull is a top 5 FW, would def beat alot of top 10 guys and get a title shot and put up a good fight. I'd take Max though.

Max has a granite chin, Pitbull isnt knocking him out. So it would come down to a striking battle and Max is better striker and has more volume.

No because Mckee will beat him when they meet.

That stance of his where he doesnt move and waits for counters would get exposed VS Holloway.

No I think he'd be top 5 at FW but Max would definitely beat him, think he'd likely struggle against Zabit, Volk and potentially Ortega. Think Aldo would be bad match up for him too if he's sticking around and not trying to kill himself to make 135.

I think the fight would favor Max the longer it went and I feel he'd be looking to take it deep. WAIT that sounded wrong. But yeah Max by fourth round guillotine IMO.

max beats him easier than he beat aldo.

Big Pitbull fan, but that would be a rough match up for Patricio just because of the length disadvantage. It would be interesting to see if Pitbull could get inside clinch with Max though and test his grappling. Pitbull's clinch game is one of the best sub 155.

Back